2: Omen (3)

December 23, 2066, 10:00 Moscow time.

S02 Local munitions factory

This is a factory that was in charge of producing ammunition for the Neo Soviet Army during World War 3, and it has long since been transformed into a production plant that destroys G&K after being occupied by Sangvis.

And a unit camped around here and started briefing.

"Team 1's primary objective is to destroy the enemy field artillery. Approach and destroy the field artillery as quickly as possible.

After confirming the destruction of the field artillery, then me and the 2nd unit compose of VTOL and IFV will launch an assault. Eliminate the enemy as quickly as possible, and cut off additional reinforcements."

Trevor and Diana changed into black Shadow Marshal combat uniforms for the first time in a while and participated in the operation.

At first, the tactical dolls who heard that they were participating in the operation were against it, but due to Trevor's strong persuasion, both of them eventually joined the operation.

[This is Crasher, team is currently approaching their defense base.]

Diana radioed that the team was close to a nearby defensive line.

Watching video from the scope cam of her sniper rifle, the StA61 Vultur with E-stun missile, Trevor told her not to shoot until further instructed

Soon after, another radio came through to Trevor. It means that the installation of the bomb on the support of the Jupiter Cannon, which was used for defense, is over.

"...Now!"

-BOOM!

Trevor gave the signal. Jupiter Cannon collapsed with a roar.

When the Jupiter Cannon, which was in charge of a large axis of defense, was destroyed, the Sangvis troops were confused.

"Alright! They now have big hole in defense line! Gogogo!"

*****

Entering the Sangvis base was much easier than Trevor thought. He wasn't a strategist or a fleet commander, but the base's defense seemed to rely too much on the Jupiter Cannon.