3: New Enemies (4)

Many of the dolls showed expressions of understanding at Destroyer's words. They had doubts about the unusual size of the support supplies.

The equipment she was using, including VTOL aircraft, IFVs, and even exoskeletons, showed superior performance to the equipment used by the neo-Soviet regular army.

Above all, the weapons of the regular army, mainly used against E.L.I.D., did not need to penetrate 50mm homogeneous rolled steel plates.

In other words, the weapons supplied to S02 were not made to deal with E.L.I.D., but rather to deal with the weapons of fellow humans.

The dolls secretly assumed that Trevor, who appeared with such support, was backed by another country or another force. This was a similar conclusion reached by Destroyer.

Meanwhile, Trevor was a little embarrassed by the situation which was resolved surprisingly easily. If Destroyer had simply surrendered, her person and goods would have had G&K.

Of course, since G&K has a close relationship with the neo-Soviet government, no matter how hard the spies and collaborators planted within it try, some amount of information about the Destroyer and its weapons will be leaked.

It was clear that this would arouse enormous interest from the current Neo-Soviet government, which is greedy for new technology.

This is a bad ending for Origin and ISA, which wants to prevent Helghast technology from being leaked. However, since she surrendered directly to Trevor and the ISA, there was no need for her to negotiate with the neo-Soviet government and engage in behind-the-scenes work to secure her safety.

Although the situation was more relaxed, Trevor decided to hurry. This was because variables that had not yet appeared could ruin the plan.

He took out an object that looked like a smartwatch from his coat pocket. Destroyer took the smartwatch handed out by Trevor and looked at his face.

"From the moment you put it on, your personal life comes under ISA jurisdiction.

Not only does it prove your identity, it can be used as a means of emergency contact. More on that later."

As soon as Trevor finished speaking, Destroyer wore the smartwatch on her wrist without hesitation.

"Commander, it is complete."

The weapon was stored in the black case that Diana brought with her.

The black case is a case made to prevent self-destruction orders or location tracking when securing enemy weapons or equipment worth research and to transport them safely.

Trevor closed the case and activated the lock. Now all that remains is to transport the Destroyer and Case.

-Beep beep beep!

A signal sounded from the waiting ISA Valkyrie that the transport plane had departed. The transport plane is scheduled to arrive here in 20 minutes.

[The enemy's leader has been confirmed!]

"Commander! Quickly move to the vehicle!"

Trevor was grabbed by the dolls around him and headed to the armored vehicle. After boarding the Destroyer with Diana carrying the case, the armored vehicle began heading towards the center of the city, where there were safer defense facilities.

Thanks to the safety-sensitive dolls, the plan was going awry.

"Who is driving now?"

"It's Springfield."

"Turn the car over now, this is an order."

He came out strong to save time. But he didn't get the reaction he wanted.

"I'm sorry, but I cannot follow that order."

Springfield continued resolutely.

"It doesn't matter if I have to retire for rebelling. But I can't lose my commander again."

Trevor looked outside anxiously. Outside, three objects were re-entering, engulfed in red light.

'They arrived at the expected time... but that doesn't mean the problem is solved...'

Trevor, who could now do nothing, could only look forward to those three objects.

=====

Forgive me for being late.

Now that summer vacation has started, I have some free time, and I'm ready to use it properly again.

I will try to write one episode each week as much as possible, including the new Danmachi novel.

Sincerely,

Author.