PROLOGUE

"Nik, could you help me out?" A voice calls out, Klaus looks around - he's in a dimly lit room and felt confort and saftey in it. He was unaware of where he was, or who with but decided to follow the voice.

"Bonnie?" Klaus questions when he's see the Bennet witch hovering over a cot, "Hey, Nik. Could you help me set up the monitor? I'm not very good at assembling stuff." She told him, and Klaus smiled, and kissed her lips gently.

His body was reacting and he was just doing what he felt was right, "Sure, love." He told her, and that's when he noticed she was pregnant. "Why don't you take a seat." Klaus suggested.

She smiled at his consideration, and walked over to a chair and took a seat. He felt like he had an obligation to do right by the witch, a strange sensation of peace.

"Love, do you happen to have the instr-" He starts, and turns to Bonnie who seems to be in some pain. "Bonnie?" He questions, and she sends him a weak smile.

"Just some kicks, she's definitely got your strength." She told him, and he looked concerned, "Love, don't doubt it. Does it feel worse than usual?" He questions, he was checking up on the witch who happened to pregnant with his child, and who tried to kill him.

He just couldn't stop himself, he gave her an encouraging smile. "It's a bi- Ah." She gasps in pain, and Klaus eyes widen. "Alright, love. I'm going to take you to the hospital." He told her, and she nodded.

He helped her up, knowing that she would struggle on her own. "Nik." Bonnie gasps and he turns to her, he notices the water trail down her legs. "Your going into labour?" Klaus says.

She nods her head quickly, Klaus quickly sped her to the car. They arrived at the hospital in minutes, Klaus was smiling though Bonnie was happy she was in some serious pain.

"My wife is going into labour, get all the doctors she needs." Klaus compels, he had called her his wife. "Compelling people, Nik." Bonnie scolds, Klaus smirks.

"About to go into labour and your already telling me off, love." He teases, and she smiles at him. "Room 12." A doctor told them.

A flash arrived and it was like he had jumped further in time, he was being handed a baby.

When he held her, his insides were set aflame. He felt every emotion a father could feel when he holds there child, he stared at her in a sort of shock. "She's perfect." He whispered.

The girl had her eyes opened, blue orbs shining in his eyes. Some specks of blood on her face, "Hello, darling." He told her, and turned to Bonnie who was smiling she had her phone out taking a picture.

His face was hurting with how much he is smiling, he felt a euphoria. "You did amazing." Klaus told Bonnie, who gave him a lazy smile. She reached her arms out to hold her, and he reluctantly gave her over.

Bonnie had tears in her eyes, "I feel so happy." She cries and Klaus gets some tears in his eyes, he gently caresses his daughter cheek. "What are we going to name her?" Klaus questioned.

"Not Genevieve." Bonnie told him sternly, and Klaus chuckled. Kissing her forehead lightly.

Another light flashed, and the scene changed significantly. "She's so adorable." Bonnie cooed, holding there daughter. Klaus smiled walking up to them, and admiring his daughter.

"She is." He agreed.