SIX

Bonnie held her three year old daughter in her arms, "Do you think daddy will say yes?" She asked, and Bonnie smiled.

"I don't think he'll be able to say no." Bonnie told her, and she giggled in delight. Bonnie walked into the studio room, where Klaus likes to paint.

He could sense the two of them, just didn't turn around. "Daddy." His daughter got his attention, he turned around, putting his paint brush down.

"Hello, sweetheart." Klaus smiled, and took her out of Bonnies arms. "We have a question." Lola told her father, "And what is the question?" Klaus asked.

Lola turned to her mother, "Would you be open to us getting a dog?" Bonnie questioned, and Klaus smile dropped. "A dog?" He questioned.

"A really cute one." Lola added, "We do not need one." Klaus replied, and Lola frowned. "I want someone to play with." Lola told her father.

"Your mother and I can make you someone to play with." Klaus replied, and Bonnie gasped quietly. "Nik." She warned, and Klaus pursed his lips. He was amused about what he said.

"Please, daddy." Lola begged, as she stared into his eyes. Klaus noticed the small tears in her eyes, he turned to Bonnie. She was also giving him a convincing look.

"Fine." Klaus agreed, and Lola chuckled and squealed in delight. "We can get a puppy." She exclaimed, Bonnie was smiling.

-

"She's so cute." Lola said, the three of them were at a dog shelter. Klaus was clearly not happy with being surrounded by animals, although Lola had to remind him that he's part dog.

Bonnie knelt down as she saw an adorable husky, "Aww." Bonnie exclaimed, as she gently stroked it. Klaus was raising a brow at his child and wife's fondness for dogs.

"Love." Klaus reminded her, and Bonnie stood up. "I know, but she had the nicest eyes." Bonnie told Klaus, and he turned to the husky. "Whatever you believe, love." Klaus muttered.

Bonnie was about to counter, when Lola came running towards them. "I found the one I want." Lola said, as she held her hand out for her mother to take.

Bonnie held Lolas hand, as she and Klaus followed her. "This." Klaus says in disbelief, "She's so golden." Bonnie mumbled, as she gently stroked her fur through the fence.

"Can we get that one, please?" Lola pleaded, and Bonnie nodded. "Would you not want one, that could perhaps save you, or is stronger. I recommend a German Shepard." Klaus suggested.

"No, I want this one." Lola said, and he sighed.

KLAUS

Bonnie layed on the floor, her magic being transferred out of her. He saw Finn enter the room, "Mother, I have done what you asked." He said weakly, as a knife lay in his heart.