FOUR

BONNIE

Rebekah had given Bonnie some comfier clothes ot change into, so that she wouldn't be stuck in the dress from the ball.

They both sat on the bed, and Rebekahs LED lights, lit the room. "So how was the ball with my brother?" Rebekah asks, eager to know all about Bonnie and Klaus.

"Better than I expected." Bonnie replied, and blushed, "I can hear your heartbeat, Bon Bon." Rebekah notes, and Bonnie becomes embarrassed.

"Don't worry love, you are not the first girl to fall for my brothers charm. I question how he has any." Rebekah said, and Bonnie chuckled at the statement. "He can be quite persuasive." Bonnie countered.

Rebekah raised a brow, "You mean seductive." She corrected, "No." Bonnie immediately shakes her head, "Keep telling yourself that Bon Bon."

Bonnie sighed, "Enough about me. How was the ball for you?" Bonnie questions, and Rebekah blushes. "Well, as you know from Caroline and Elena, I went with Matt."

Bonnie nods her head, she notices the smile on Rebekahs face. "I'm going to assume it went very well." Bonnie said, and Rebekah flushed.

"Yes." She whispered, and Bonnie chuckled in happiness. "I noticed you danced." Bonnie adds, Rebekah remembers that moment.

"You are quite the dancer." Rebekah told Matt, as he had a hand on her waist. "In Mystic Falls, we were all taught to dance at a young age due to all the traditions we have." Matt told her.

Rebekah smiled, "Although, my dancing does not compare to yours." He says, and Rebekah stares into his eyes. "Thank you." She replied.

Matt heartbeat could be heard beating quickly, and Rebekah was grinning and feeling giddy. "Would you maybe be open to hanging out at school?" Rebekah asks.

"Who would say no to the hottest person in this town?" Matt said, and Rebekah bit her lip. "Is that a yes?" Rebekah asked, and he twirled her.

"It is."

"He's very sweet." Rebekah described, and Bonnie smiled letting her continue. "Kind, and compassionate." She adds, and Bonnie gives her a look.

"What?" Rebekah asks, puzzled. "You like him." Bonnie said, and Rebekah shook her head. "He's a good friend." Rebekah said, not needing a relationship whilst her brother is in the vicinity to destroy it.

"Oh well, want to do some kareoke?" Bonnie questioned, and Rebekah agreed. "Ok, I'll put it on." Rebekah said, grabbing the remote and turning the TV on.