FIVE

KLAUS

He seeked out advice from his older brother, well he was on the way to get some. His sketchbook in hand, he walked to the study where Elijah was currently reading through an old grimore.

"Niklaus." He acknowledged, "Is reading all you do, brother?" Klaus teased, and Elijah looked unimpressed. "With the current situation, I would think you would be doing some research." He replied.

"I am, although I have a different situation."

Elijah frowned, turning his attention to his brother. Klaus walked towards the window and looked outside, "I have been experiencing dreams." He starts.

Elijah patiently waits for more information, "Dreams of the future." Klaus adds, and Elijah is slightly suprised. "How is that possible? Only witches get prophetic dreams."

Klaus nods, and turns to face his brother. "Bonnie is in my dreams." He informs, and Elijah raises a brow. Closing the grimore he had, "How exactly?"

"Give me your word, you shall not tell anybody." Klaus stated, and Elijah agreed. "You have my word. Now who is the witch to you in your dreams?" He questions again.

"It seems she's my wife, and the mother of my child."

Elijah is silent, his face went from neutral to confused. Klaus searched his brothers face to see his reaction, "Your child?" He asks, and Klaus nods.

"It seems that way." Klaus replied, and Elijah thought more. "How is that possible? Your a vampire." Elijah reasoned, and Klaus sighed. "I'm half Werewolf."

It clicked in Elijahs brain, "Nature's loophole." He murmured, and Klaus nodded his head. "It seems fertility is the consequence of breaking my curse." Klaus replied.

"Consequence?" Elijah questioned, "It's not like we had anything that resembled a good childhood." Klaus countered, "That does not make having a child a punishment, Niklaus."

Klaus rolled his eyes, his brother was so poetic. "In these dreams, do you feel happy?" Elijah changes the topic with a question, and Klaus nods. "I feel the unconditional love of family." Klaus admitted.

Elijah knew that his brother suffered with abandonment issues, and being left alone. "How many have you had?"

"A dream every night." Klaus answered, and Elijah feels like these dreams can't just be one sided. "It raises the question, that Miss Bennet could be recieving the same dreams."

Klaus sighed, "Why wouldnt she say something?"

"Why aren't you?" Elijah countered, and Klaus didn't know how to respond. "Brother, you having dreams is unheard of. Its a witches nature, not a vampires, let alone a hybrid." Elijah says.

"You think I should try to get rid of them?" Klaus asked defensively, "No. You need to use this as an advantage, to see how we all do in the future."

BONNIE

When she slept round at the Mikaelson mansion, she was fortunate of not having any dreams. She spent the next day searching for unlinking spell in her Grams grimore.

She sighed in relief as she found the page that contained the information, and smiled at the ancient writing engraved on the paper. She was a total vintage lover, anything from the past interested her.