ONE

KLAUS

Sweat dripped down his body, he was tussling in the sheets. He woke up with a gasp, panting and in shock at the events he had just saw in his mind.

That strange euphoria of humanity and happiness was shortlived. It was all a dream. A reality his mind created to play tricks and manipulate him, he felt angered and betrayed.

The emotions he experienced were the adrenaline his body needed, he couldn't get her out of his head. His child and his wife, snatched so easily.

He contemplated why he would let himself to dream such a fake reality, he had to get it on paper. He wanted it to be visible not just in his mind but on the paper where he expresses his thoughts.

He grabbed a pencil and his sketchbook, he was getting deja vu of his dream, he was in a dimly lit room. He urgently scribbled down all his thoughts into one art piece.

He hadn't left the room for days, his newly awakened brothers were curious on what was wrong with there brother. "Niklaus." Elijah stated, walking into Klaus bedroom.

He was too busy drawing Bonnie Bennet sat on the chair, watching him with love and passion and caressing a hand on her bulging stomach. "Niklaus." Elijah repeated, Klaus looked up slowly.

"What is it you need, brother?" Klaus asks almost annoyed, "I was curious on why you haven't left this room for the past 3 days?" He responds, and Klaus sighs. "I'm busy."

"Mother has requested that you stop by downstairs to discuss the affairs of the ball." Elijah informed him, and Klaus just nodded wanting him to leave. Elijah knew that when Klaus became silent, then he was annoyed and about to attack.

He finished the sketch, and allowed himself to smile. He hadnt slept in those 3 days either, to afraid to experience it and worried not to see it again. Vampires had very good tolerance, so the lacking of sleep did not affect him.

He walked downstairs, with one goal in mind.

'Make it come true.'

BONNIE

She hadn't told anyone about her dream, she was scared of how they would judge her for even thinking about Klaus Mikaelson in a non-violent way.

She was on her way to the Grill, she wanted to just catch up on some school work and studying. "Hello, love." A voice appears from next to her, she widens her eyes in shock and a hint of confusion.

"Klaus. What are you doing?" She questions, he sighs. "Just joining a beautiful woman on her walk, is it so bad?" He questions, and she just shakes her head ignoring him the best she could.

She knew he could hear her heartbeat, but she hoped it would be out of fear instead if how she's thinking of the dream.

"So how've you been?" He questions, walking with his hands behind his back. "I've been good, and you?" She replied, she was honestly not looking for an argument or a fight.

He also seemed a bit taken aback, "Just fine, so where are you headed?" He questions, and then notices one of hybrids walk up to Klaus and whisper something in his ear.

Bonnie out of respect doesn't listen and looks away, which she knew was bad because that might have been information. God, did she really have to, "...Overthink, Witchy. It was just about something i shall sort out in a minute." He told her, and she just nodded.