TWO

She was resting her head on his chest, quiet breaths leaving her nose. A calming heart, relaxed and safe, a protective, comforting arm around her waist.

He was watching, eyes in confusion and wonder. It was another dream, he felt an instict to keep her close and by his side. He wrapped another arm around her waist and stared at the small witch.

The same dimly lit room that had been haunting him, he knew this wasn't real but he didn't want to wake up. "Morning, Nik." She said softly, and Klaus eyes widen slightly in a shock.

"Morning, love." He told her, and she smiled, he couldn't help but smile back. She rested her head back on his chest, "Have you gone to check up on her?" She questioned him, and he frowned slightly.

"Our daughter?" He questions, and Bonnie nods with a chuckle. "Yes, our baby daughter." She told him, and he nodded. He was going to get up but Bonnie pushed him back down gently.

He was shocked to say the least but didn't protest, she kissed his lips and he growled pulling her down into an impossible more closeness. He slid his tongue into her mouth, and he enjoyed her lips on his.

He took advantage of this and felt like a shockwave was going through him, it felt perfect and it felt right. His hand skimmed her hourglass waist.

BONNIE

She woke up with a shocked gasp, her thoughts trying to understand the dream. "What the hell!" She whispered harshly, it was early and the dream was so vivid and felt so real.

She didn't know how to explain her actions in the dream, and she didn't even know why she enjoyed it. She needed to get her head checked out, she cannot be dreaming about the Original Hybrid like this.

It didn't help that she was covered in cold sweat and that she was already his date to the ball, but still she shouldn't be thinking about him. She felt like she was just reacting to everything, doing and speaking before she could process what was happening.

She wiped her head, and grabbed her phone from the bedside table. She noticed new messages, and saw the time was 8AM.

She sighed, clicking on Elenas message.

Hey, Bon. Please tell me you are
not going to the ball with Klaus,
he's bad and definitely wants
something from you. I just want
you to be safe.

She read the message and didn't want to reply right now, as she wasn't in the correct mindset right now. She saw Caroline's message.

You going to the ball Bon?

I hope without Klaus, but he gave
you an invitation, doesn't mean
you can't go. And me and Elena
are going shopping, wanna join?

If Caroline had recieved an invite from Klaus they would all be cherishing how she can seduce him and gain information. She wasn't a blunt person, she was caring and selfless, however her friends did not fit the same criteria.

Sorry, Care. I have a dress already.

She replied, not mentioning anything about her date. Switching of her phone she sighed and went to the bathroom, she was still in her Silky Pj's when her doorbell rang.