THREE

BONNIE

She held the delicate material in her arms, she loved it as much as she didn't want to admit it. She framed it on her body, and looked in the mirror it seemed it would fit perfectly.

 She framed it on her body, and looked in the mirror it seemed it would fit perfectly

She gulped, "Where'd you get this dress, Bon? It looks amazing." Caroline says to her, and Bonnie let a small smile fall on her face. "I had it gifted awhile ago." She told her blonde friend.

"Well, let's see what it looks like on you." Caroline urged, and Bonnie chuckled to herself. She walked into her bathroom, and started to change into the dress.

It fit her perfectly, as if she was always destined to wear this dress. A relieved smile plastered her face, she felt beautiful and felt pretty for one of the first times in her life.

"Woah, Bon. Thats amazing." Elena stated, her mouth in shock. "You think?" She questions, feeling the material on her skin. Caroline and Elena nodded in unison, "Let's style your hair, next." Caroline said.

Quickly rushing Bonnie to a chair, she straightened Bonnie's curly hair. It reached mid-waist, and Bonnie started to add some make-up. "Damn." Matt stated when he walked in the room, and Caroline giggled.

"She looks hot, doesn't she?" She told Matt who nodded his head, Bonnie blushed slightly. "Your date is one lucky guy." Matt stated, and that raised Elenas interest.

"So who is your date?" She questioned, everyone just assumed that Klaus was turned down by the witch.

"We'll see."

KLAUS

The Ball had just begun, he was talking to Carol Lockwood about the council. Not really paying attention, he noticed the Salvatores arrival, Elena and Caroline. He was questioning where Bonnie was.

Taking a sip of his champagne, everyone's heads turned to the door in shock. Bonnie Bennet was the hottest person in the room, he was stuck in a gaze.

"Damn." He heard few mutter, "She has one lucky date." Some random stated from beside him, Klaus smirked as he started walking forward to Bonnie, who felt a bit intimidated under everyone's longing gaze.

"You look ravishing, love." Klaus states taking her hand and kissing the back of it, some scoffed in jealousy. People still kept an eye but turned back to there other conversation, "Thanks." She told him.

Taking his drink and taking a much needed sip, Klaus was amused. "Must be exhausting with everyone here wanting to get under your dress." Klaus teases with a smile.