Chapter 5

It's been three days. I've been recovering nicely from my ailments, after resting for almost two days straight, it's what I expected. Probably not what they expected though. I have been an adventurer for a long time.. Ever since I could remember.

I've been helping out with delivering the food from the kitchen to the patrons and guests of the inn with Yuhua. The Wangshu inn is in quite the strategic place, many adventurers and wandering merchants stay here cause it's in a great location. The inn itself along with the delicious food make for a great experience, that's why so many people come back even just for the food. They told me that I didn't have to help them and that "You need to rest" But... I don't care. Sitting in a bed all day really won't help me personally.

Tonight I'll help with the cooking for the first time! I'm excited to see how Yanxiao makes his delicious food. After I was done being nothing but sick, I got to try his cooking and it was amazing. He looks a little scary though... I hope he isn't too rude. I can handle it though.

-

After a long night of being yelled at in the kitchen...I think I may need some rest. The chef Yanxiao was nicer than I expected but... I was just kind of bad at cooking. I haven't really cooked to have something that tastes good in this world so that kind of explains it. After six hours, the only meal I can make like the chef is almond tofu. I've heard that Xiao likes almond tofu, so I guess I instinctively thought of him...

It makes me remember him from the one night we talked... It was only for a couple of minutes but every time I think back to it, I can't stop thinking about him. He must not be human, I mean...I'm pretty heavy and the last place I remember being was near mount Hulao.

To be completely honest, his face is my type. I think back to it and it almost makes me swoon. His personality though... Not really my style. I'm not a good talker myself so I would need someone who can be assertive- Anyways, why am I picturing a relationship with him?

I think I might make him almond tofu if I have the time...

A/N: sorry this chapter is quite short and kind of bad, I'm kind of forcing myself out of writers block so forgive me -^-