[Chapter 02]

"Hey Copper, why are you wandering here alone in the street? Did Mom let you? Where is your leash?", You clicked your tongue, complaining about your dog as you brought her into your arms. "Darn it. You're so heavy..", you huffed.

When you reached your gate, and was about to open it, you saw your Mom as she wore a smile of ease seeing you with your dog who escaped the house. "Oh my gosh, Copper. I was really scared that you went out from the door and wondered here outside. It's dangerous." , She sighed.

"Alright, let me handle her, Y/N. You go upstairs and prepare for later..", she indicated as you nodded your head. "Are you really sure, Mom, that they would come later?", You asked.

She only hummed in response and closed the gate. "Yes,after all it's Jihoon's birthday.", She answered while following you from behind.

That guy still have the audacity to celebrate his birthday here, uh.

TIME SKIP

Taking a bath was your first choice. After so, for god knows how long, you went out from the bathroom and change up your clothes into your comfortable ones. A sweet pants, and a hoodie would do for you as you were already contented with the clothes you had chosen.

You put no makeups on, 'cause it was so bothering for you to do so. Having a guest over doesn't mean for you to dress up like as if you were attending a party. But, normal clothes is better.

You tied up your hair into a tight ponytail as you laid down on your bed after preparing. A sigh escaped your lips as you rolled over the edge. A  faint yelp was heard when you realized you were near at falling onto the cold floor.

"Jang Y/N!", An austere voice yelled from downstairs. "Yeah?", You answered ever so audibly. A knock was heard on your room's door from outside as you immediately lifted your head to it. "The door is open.", You replied.

The door has been hanged open and a figure of your Mom with a soothing smile with a mix of proud was evident through it. "Are they here already?", You asked straightforwardly. She shook her head meaning they hadn't arrived yet.

"They'll probably be here in 5 minutes, sweetie.", She smiled. 

*Ding dong*

The both of your heads turned up onto the window as your eyes got widened on the sudden outburst. "Mom they are here!!", You enthusiastically hopped off from your bed as you jumped in couple of times. Your Mom is confused by your actions as it obviously showed excitement and eagerness.

Sooner or later, you finally realized your unexpected actions just now as you immediately stopped and internally slapped your head. "Er, looks like someone's excited for Jihoon's birthday tonight, uh.", Your Mom smirked.

"It's not what you think it is, Mom!", You denied as you heard another knock on the door downstairs. Your Mom immediately pushed you near your closet while exclaiming, "Go change your awkward clothes into presentable ones! That's so embarrassing!"

You rolled your eyes and stomped your foot like a 5 year old kid. "Mom! I liked this outfit so much! You just go and welcome them in,I'll just go downstairs afterwards." , You stuck out your tongue and your Mom shook her head in disbelief as she went out of your room.

3RD PERSON'S POV

Mrs. Jang, a.k.a Y/N's Mom went downstairs as she headed to the door and opened it happily, whilst saying, "Come on in, Park family.. long time no see. We are glad to have you here as our visitor and to celebrate Jihoon's birthday..", she led them in.