[Chapter 10]

"You're the source of light, the hues of all colors, that made my dark and empty life to become brighter and more colorful than ever."

~

Park Jihoon
Active now

Jihoon is typing..

Jihoon: Did you get home safe?

I swear to good Park Jihoon, :You
you walked me home and even made
sure I closed the gate for safety.

And yes, I got home,:You
mister Act-of-service.
All thanks to you :)
(👍1)

Seen √

This guy is really something else..

Earlier, as far as you could recall the sequences of events, after Jihoon and your little fight, he continued to walk you home more seriously than before knowing that it already passed 7 at night.

It was clearly visible that worry and concern was all written on his face knowing that your Mother would never let you get back home from school past 7 at night. Though it wasn't that late as 9 o'clock, still, because bad guys are lurking in the streets at this hour.

But for you, Jihoon is a bad guy himself when he often bullies you, well, not really like he would leave you with bruises and scratches on your skin. Because if he does so like what Junkyu would do to Minji, your Mother would never forgive him and would never recognize him as the playful and kind Jihoon anymore.

"Today was so tiring.. many things happened at once..", You heaved a sigh before forcefully banging your head at your table. A hiss escaped from your lips as you rubbed the painful spot, drawing circles on it.

The impact seems waking up all of your brain cells.

Heaving another peeved sigh, you slid your sliding window that was in front of you so that the night air could enter your warm room regardless it's coldish breeze. It's dark green pair of curtains was in each of it's sides so it was easier for you to slid it open.

The cold yet comforting breeze immediately enters your room. This night is one of the nights that you could peacefully study on to without any disturbance from someone.

"Perfect.", You muttered sheepishly, licking your bottom lip as you reached out for the piled books placed at the shelves.

Suddenly, a question popped out in your mind in which it made you stop from what you're about to do in uncertainty. The grip of your pen tightens as well as you spaced out and was staring into the trees in front of you.

Was Jihoon aware of his actions towards me?

Resting your chin into the palm of your hand whilst your elbow was on top of the book, you thought to yourself, He have, he need, he MUST be aware of his behaviors towards ME so that, I won't end up getting confused.

Minutes ago, the said male messaged you, asking if you got home safely in which he obviously knew that you entered your house safe since he walked you home. He held your hand, bought you pads and hot chocolate, and even did the sidewalk rule thing as if you two are couple.

Yes, that's it. Does he thinks we're some sort of lovers?!

You poked your inner right cheek using your tongue as you closed your eyes. Letting the cold wind kiss your face, you needed it anyway. At this rate, I'm confused about him.