[Chapter 05]

TIME SKIP: EVENING

"Why are you wondering outside the house, Copper? Put your leash, at least.", You clicked your tongue, obviously annoyed because of your dog's wander. "Oi, Y/N, you're back my sweetie.", Your Mom's voice afterwards follow you from behind which cause for you to turn around.

Mom's greeting like as if I'm overseas for decades.

It would not surprise you anymore, your Mother is always like this. Sometimes she is clingy and adorable around you but sometimes she's the opposite. She can be feral and if anyone from the village treat you like a trash, she could turn into her brutal side.

Just like what Copper is to you, your Labrador is like a sibling and there could be no times that you aren't missing without your dog's presence for a day.

"Mom, have you seen, Copper?"

That question would always come out from your mouth whenever you misses your dog and wanting for her time. The small family that you have right now is big enough for you, even without your father's help. Your mom raises you well enough and what matters the most is your Mom and dog's health and safety.

Back to the story, you scratched your head, dumbfounded of your Mom but you chuckled afterwards. "Hi Mom! Look, Copper-", You turned your head to your dog and was about to carry her in your arms, but stopped when the sight of her trying to pop out her feces from her anus.

Both of your eyes were about to pop out from each of your corneas and you made an alarmed gasp. "What the hell Copper!", You cursed and looked at your Mom, seeking for help. You gave her an I-don't-know-what-to-do look and she just rolled her eyes playfully.

"Just let her poop out. We shall eat right now.", Your Mom stated indicating to you that she is exhausted of her day. "Mom, you know what, we must teach this dog to not poop out her wastes outside. What if our neighbors see this?", You asked with raised brows.

"Aish... It is super normal for a dog to just poop out anywhere they are comfortable to..", Your mom explained simply, making you just nod your head. "But-", "No buts anymore. Let's go in."

MINJI'S P.O.V

Junkyu Kim
Active now

Junkyu: Yah, dumbass..

Junkyu? :Minji

Junkyu: Junkyu? Did you
just called me by my name?

Junkyu: Yah, always remember,
we are not friends and we'll
never be, loser

Minji rolled her eyes in annoyance, not wanting to deal with Junkyu's cyber bullyings again. Anywhere and everywhere she is, Junkyu would always find ways to just mock and make fun of her no matter what.

Loser

Dumbass

Loner

Bookworm

Nerd

Four eyes

Donkey

Chipmunk

Two-goody shoes