[Chapter 14]

"One world splits into two."

~

"Let's go to the photobooth!", You enthusiastically said. "Eh? Taking pictures?", Jeongwoo asked, it's not like he wasn't interested but he was just confused. "What else could it be? Throwing cards?", You sarcastically chuckled.

"Sheesh.. after the Haunted House? Then taking pictures this time?", Jeongwoo asked again. "Let's just go home already, I'm tired.", Jeongwoo added, as he pouted that made you give him a face of disgust. "You wanna go home already? You can go now.", Jihoon teased as he pointed at the exit of the theme park making Jeongwoo give him an 'are-you-serious' look.

"Says the one who was persuading us to go here.", You rolled your eyes. "I did not persuaded you guys, eyyy come on I just suggested.", Jeongwoo defended himself while raising both of his hands in the air.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Let's go!", You dragged them to where you wanted to.

~

MINJI'S P.O.V (EARLIER: AFTER THE CLASS ENDS)

When Mrs. Choi finally exited the class, Minji immediately crouched down to get her bag and stuff her books inside. Suddenly, a piece of crumpled paper was inside her black colored fabric pencil case that was unzipped making her knit her eyebrows.

She put her pencil case inside her bag and unfolded the crumpled paper in curiosity. "Hey, let's go to the newly opened theme park?", One of her girl classmate asked as the other one walked past Minji. "Uh..no..I'll pass this time. I need to do the house chores early since my dad's having some guest or like his friends from his work. So..yeah..", It was Yeo Jin's voice, as she chuckled afterwards.

"Oh okay..", The voice earlier spoke.

Minji was about to read the note but when someone poked her cheek from behind. Minji flinched from the contact that made her immediately folded the paper back and shoved it inside her pocket.

"Let's go to the new theme park?", It was the girl from earlier and which Minji squinted her eyes at her as her vision was starting to get a little blurry. Soon, she recognized her face as she awkwardly smile, "I'm sorry Yena-yah, but I needed to come back home before the clock ticks 6 PM. I'm so sorry, maybe next time?",

Minji politely asked as she waited for Yena to respond. Yena nodded her head in understanding, "It's fine. Yes there's always be a next time, Min. You should go back home safe! Bye!", Yena waved her hands as she sling her bag to her shoulder and exited.

That was fast. Minji thought to herself. Minji doesn't really like going out nor her parents would permit her to. Her parents is so strict and they'd never let Minji enjoy her youth. Even though it could be a batch mate gathering, they would still refuse to permit Minji.

Minji once freed herself and hung out with her classmates before, and after that, her parents badly and brutally abused her and that caused her to get traumatized and never dared herself to go out even just for a minute.

Her life was like this, house to school to house again. It is always be repeated every single day, and Minji got used to that without any complain. Even though she is always suicidal, there still an insticts or like a hunch saying no to her and needed to continue living.

Minji grabbed her pens that was scattered on the bottom of her desk and shoved it anywhere around her bag before zipping it close, ready to leave the classroom and not wanted to stay to this hellhole place any longer. She sling her bag to both of her shoulders as she realised, she was the last one to leave their classroom.