[Chapter 08]

"He fell first, she fell harder."

~

"Ms. Kim's condition isn't that worst. Her sprained ankle would take 3 weeks or more to recover. I just have to remind you that, she needed to take a rest and stop doing things that could produce her sweats, so that, her recovery would only last for weeks..", The nurse informed.

Haruto nodded his head like a kid listening from his parent's scoldings before stealing a glance at the sleeping girl beside him. Minji was so drained so before she could even meet the nurse earlier, she already fell asleep on the male's arms.

The boy didn't mind even a bit about it and he just let her rest, whilst waiting for the nurse's reminders. After asking few more questions from the nurse for Minji's sake, he excused himself to report the news to Mrs. Choi so that their advisor would not question for Minji's absence.

He knows that their biology class would end soon. Minji and him spent more 15 minutes in the infirmary so he assumed that Mrs. Choi was already discussing at this moment. An exasperated sigh escaped his lips.

The escalation and the sequences of all the happenings made him a little dizzy. From him, enjoying his music time on their classroom to him going out to help the poor girl, and carrying the same girl to the infirmary when he knew about Minji's ankle and wounds, lastly, him walking towards their classroom aiming for the same girl's sake.

He already did everything for her, without him knowing. He was willing to do everything for a certain person.

~

As if Haruto's assumptions was right, the class indeed already had started just 15 minutes ago. The scenery of their teacher babbling some words and pointing her stick anywhere on the board, also her advisories carefully listening to her while taking down some important notes, was euphoric and nostalgic.

Y/N on the other hand, as usual, wrote down some notes as well as the sound of classical music bustling into the other side of her ear which is the right side. Without Mrs. Choi's knowing, Y/N was now on ecstasy, feeling like as if each sides of her ears are on different channels she could listen into.

"Open your textbook on page 127...", Mrs. Choi indicated.

Students bent down to get their bag from the bottom of their desk and pulled out their textbooks right away. Turns of pages and incoherent mutters is like a music into the room.

"I'll call someone to read what's written from the page...", She stopped midway while running her pairs of eyes into the whole class. Mrs. Choi felt like something or someone was missing, but she let the negative feeling slip away.

Haruto's friends got confused and worried with the thought of why the two teens aren't back yet and Mrs. Choi was almost halfway into her discussion hours. Their squad leader, Choi Hyunsuk poked Jihoon's ribs on the side using his index finger, since they were seating beside each other in the back row,while staring closely at the middle aged woman in front of them for her to not suspect something.

The empty seat that was designated for their taller and younger member beside Hyunsuk gave enough confirmation for their leader that Haruto seems like never wanted to go back and continue the class hours with them along with Junkyu's victim. It was enough to make some of them to worry and bit their nails as uneasiness and anticipation was swept into each of their faces.

Jihoon glanced at Hyunsuk with his 'what?-do-you-want-for-mrs.-choi-end-up-into-uneasiness-too?' look plastered on his face. "It's not like that, Ji. 46 minutes had already passed ever since the incident happened, but those two never seems to care about Mrs. Choi's feelings after all...", Hyunsuk stopped and breathed out.