[Chapter 13]

"When the word Enthusiasm met Felicity."

~

School had ended at the exact time when the clock ticks to 5:00 PM, Mrs. Choi tapped her stick to her table in front of the class as she spoke, "No homeworks for today. Since Yoonbin was the only one to catch up yesterday's assignment."

With that, your classmates, including you, cheered in happiness and Mrs. Choi chuckled. "Mrs. Choi you're the best!", Hayeon, the girl beside you, well, technically your friend exclaimed making some of you laugh at her.

Mrs. Choi then exited the classroom after biding her farewell to the class. Jeongwoo immediately ran up to you with eyes glistening from excitement. "Hey, Y/N.", He spoke while tapping your shoulder.

You were busy at stuffing your books and belongings back inside your bag as you were ready to go home with them. "Hm?.. I guess you guys can wait for me outside. ", You said not meeting his eyes. Jeongwoo gestured Jihoon, his brother to go near him.

"What?", Jihoon asked as he slings his bag to one of his shoulders while the other was was not occupied. "Have you ever heard the news about the newly opened amusement park in the city?", He asked with a glint of hope through his tone.

Jihoon shrugged his shoulders. "If we go there now, we cannot enjoy it to the fullest since there could be so many people inside the park..", Jihoon explained.

"Aissh! This is our only chance! Look, Mrs. Choi gave us no assignments to do!", Jeongwoo said tapping his foot impatiently. You finally got finished on stuffing your stuffs inside your bag and zipped it close. "Well, then, if that's the case. Let's enjoy until 6:30?", You asked.

Jeongwoo beamed in happiness as he shaked your shoulders, "Woah woah calm down, Woo.", Jihoon chuckled.

~

The three of you arrived at the destination you and Jeongwoo agreed to go to with just a 10 minutes walk from school. It wasn't that far from the campus as people can just walk until there. You immediately get your purse from your bag and shoved it inside your pocket along with your phone.

Jihoon, being Jihoon flicked your forehead out of the blue making you immediately shot a venomous glare to him. "You shouldn't be bringing your money with you, since it's Jeongwoo's treat this time!", Jihon snickered.

You rolled your eyes in annoyance as you and Jihoon glanced at the flabbergasted Jeongwoo in front. "What?! Why whyyy?", He frowned and shook his head. "Don't tell me you forgot, you were the one who suggested. Me and Y/N just came with you since it's your idea.", Jihoon mockingly replied, imitating his younger brother's tone.

"Yah! Hyung!", Jeongwoo cooed.

"Aish you little kid! Let's go!", Jihoon smirked evilly while dragging Jeongwoo along with him using his bag strap. "Hey hey hey I know how to walk properly!!", Jeongwoo tried to slap his hands way.

Jihoon just laughed and continued to walk. Aish this dude, really-

"Y/N? What are you waiting for? Let's go!", Jeongwoo glanced at you since he doesn't feel you were following them. You immediately obliged and ran up to catch the two tall males.

JIHOON'S P.O.V

Jihoon saw Y/N catching up behind them, walking while glancing at the surrounding around them. Well, not gonna lie, the park was hella beautiful, so many rides, peoples and designs and decorations can be seen, as well as screams of happiness and excitement, laughs and talks occupied the place.

Jihoon could see the way her eyes sparkles, and was glistened with awe. "Woah..", She unknowingly blurted out which could only make Jihoon chuckle.

Kids are running everywhere, with their parents tailing behind them to keep them safe and avoid their children for getting lost in this big amusement park. "So this is how it looks like in person, huh? Woah, there's a pretty big difference between seeing this through social media and having to see this personally.."