Confuse Heart

.

💟 Kabanata 15 💟

.

Samantala sa Mansiyon ng mga De dios ay hindi makatulog si Vince, nagiisip ang binata nasa Isip nito si Samantha, inaalihan ng guilt ang buo niyang pagkatao. Nahihirapan ang binatang Makita si Samantha na nahihirapan at nalilito sa kanila ni Andrei.

Alam niya kahit hindi magsalita ang dalaga na natutuliro na ito kung papano sila pakikiharapang dalawa. Hindi na sana gustong magpakita ni Andrei sa dalaga pero ito mismo ang dumalaw sa kanya At dahil sa bugso ng damdamin niya sa dalaqga hindi niya natis ito hanggang sda nagtuloy tuloy na.

Alam ni Vince na may damdamin si Samantha para sa kanya pero tila may damdamin din ito kay Andrei ramdam niya iyon sa bawat titig nito sa kanya dati ay hindi ito nagpaparamdam ng kahit anong damdamin para kay Andrei pero kanina ay naramdaman niya ang kakaibang init sa labi ni Samantha, hindi man ito sumagot sa bawat halik ni Andrei narandaman niyang wala itong pagtutol naramdaman niya ang pagtanggap nito sa halik ni Andrei dahil bumuka ang bibig nito.

Na tila naghahangad ng mas malalim pa doon. Nabalot ng panibugho si Vince sa isiping masaaring maungusan na siya ni Andrei pero mas malawak ang nararamdaman niyang guit.

Nagsindi pa ng isang Stick ng sigarilyo si Vince at umupo sa terrace sa kanyang silid sabay tunga sa beer in can na kanina pa ay hindi niya maubos ubos.

"This has to end Andrei, we both know things are going too far and out of hand, We've been lying to Samantha since day one. This will hurt her so much once she finds out the truth and will break our heart too. I love Sam so much, i couldn't imagine my life without her, I want to be with her, I want to be beside her for the rest of her lives"

sumbat ni Vince kay Andrei.

Whoa! look who's talking, you started this, you idiot, you made all this mess, and i have no choice but to go along with this scheme of your because i love her too , i want her so much that I'm willing to do everything for her, i want to make her life perfect i want to marry her" sigaw na ni Andrei.

These has to end Vince you have to show up and tell him the truth

"No! sigaw ni Vince she' ll hate me, she'll leave us forever she will never forgive us!

"What if i continue to pursue her and you, you should be out of the picture, just gone by the wind. What if Samantha loves me? Are you telling me to give her up and hurt her then? I cannot leave her that way" Andrei furious of all of this.

"So what about me? what if Samantha likes me too instead of you? If I be gone all of the sudden, she will be hurt to too, and I will be heart broken then. Whoa! I do not want to see her cry that the last thing I would do.

"This is bullshit! none of this can be done this way, we have to do something about this mess as soon as possible. Why don't we try this Vince, Andrei started to impose a plan. What if for the mean time since you started this project in Makati? Leave Sam with me, ill make her fall for me, if after a week and still she's not into me. Then you can again come to the rescue, but the plan should be opposite to mine you have to make Samantha fall out of love with you."

"Fuck! No! why would I do that, that's unfair!

Unfair dude? I tell you why, Listen well, if Samantha doesn't fall with Andrei he cannot be fall on you Vince, the only real with you is my name, then everything was a lie ..But with me everything is in line , no lies no secrets, my only quilt here is that i cooperated with your scheme. that's were I'm guilty off.

Vince throw his empty beer after realizing all sort of things and after being beaten in argument by his own self. "Why were you so busted Vince, if Samantha fall for Andrei you'll be off the hook, easy as that .no more lies and no more pretending and make up stories.