Chapter 11.-Lessons in love

In the lair, Freddy in his superhero form as he called himself Captain Every Power turned on the radio, "Moves" by Olly Murs ft. Snoop Dogg started playing and turned on the light of the sign saying "Lair", Super Eugene was playing on his PSP , Superheroine Darla went for a Skittles bowl and Super Pedro went to prepare some popcorn, since they were all teenagers, they decided to put their personal touch on the Rock of Eternity to be their playground.

"Dude, you're finally here" said Super Freddy, sighing in relief. "Why did you take so long? You usually start the meetings.

"But I'm already here, right?" Shazam replied, and in single file Mary and Tawky Tawny followed. "Okay fam, there's  someone I want you to meet" he then stepped aside and revealed a tiger beside him.

"Holy cow!" Super Eugene exclaimed, and immediately he, Super Pedro and Superheroine Darla backed away in fright.

"Billy, have you lost your mind?!" Super Pedro exclaimed. "Why did you bring a tiger to the lair?"

"Relax guys, he's one of us" Mary explained to her younger brothers.

"Mary, do you know the tiger?" Super Freddy asked.

"We met him, he's a nice guy," Shazam explained. "Come on, when have you seen a tiger wearing clothes and in anthropomorphic form? only in storybooks, but this tiger is real"

The boy is right" Tawky Tawny finally spoke. "Don't worry, I'm on your side."

"Or did I go crazy, or did the tiger speak?" Super Eugene asked.

"We all noticed," Super Pedro agreed with him.

"Oh my Gosh, you are talking tiger!" Superheroine Darla exclaimed excitedly. "Hi, can I give you a hug? I love animals and it's exciting to meet a talking tiger in person. You know? Billy is a huge fan of tigers, which is why the lair has tigers almost everywhere."

(A/N: Billy and his siblings as their adult superhero selves)

"Sure, if you don't mind being hugged by a tiger," said Tawky Tawny. "We're usually associated with ferocious animals."

"Maybe due to the fact that you are a predator?" emphasized Super Eugene.

"He's different" Shazam defended him. "Tawky Tawny wouldn't be here if he wasn't"

"Can I call you Tawny?" asked Superhero Darla and hugged the tiger, who smiled and nodded.

"Nice to meet you pal," said Super Freddy. "So you are a talking tiger, did someone by chance give you the ability to speak or are you a hybrid born with that gift?"

"Here we go again with the theories," Shazam whispered to himself.

"I was an endangered tiger," Tawky Tawny explained. "and they were going to sell me to a taxidermist"