Chapter 20.-Game of love

Cyrus, Buffy, Andi and Billy met with Mary at The Spoon after everyone received by text message that an emergency meeting of The Good Hair Crew was being called, they all chatted calmly while enjoying a tray of baby taters, except Buffy, she ate hamburger and milkshakes.

 "Do you have a secret admirer?" Cyrus and Buffy asked Andi wide-eyed. 

"Yeah, for weeks, now I've been receiving mysterious notes and gifts" Andi said. "I don't know who it is, but Mary is helping me decipher the clues" 

"The sender uses his secret admirer signature but refuses to reveal his name," Mary continued. 

Billy ate in silence, but it was obvious that he was uncomfortable with the situation. 

"Billy, are you okay?" Andi asked her boyfriend. "you are so quiet"

 "To be honest, I'm not comfortable with what's going on," Billy said to his girlfriend. "why does a guy have to fight for your attention? I don't get it"

"Do you know who it could be?" Buffy asked Billy.

 "There is a certain person I won't say his name for too obvious reasons" Billy emphasized. "but I'm sure it's him" 

"We can question all the kids at school until we find Andi's secret admirer," Cyrus suggested. "and it will be a covert operation"

 "Cyrus, I appreciate your enthusiasm but I don't want another prince charming" Andi replied taking her boyfriend's arm. "I have Billy, he is my prince" 

Billy looked at Andi with a smile and kissed her cheek.

 "Guys, let's focus, okay?" interrupted Mary. "Everyone here wants you to be together and live happily ever after, but first we have to fix the secret admirer problem."

"Mary's right," Buffy replied. "The only way to end the secret admirer thing is to find out his identity; Cyrus and I will help" 

"Thanks guys," Andi said, feeling relieved that she had amazing friends to count on.

"You guys take care of investigating who is the guy who is after my girlfriend" Billy told his sister and their friends. "I'll do the rest"

"Okay" Cyrus replied and they all agreed to start the operation "unmask Andi's secret admirer".

The next morning, Anne and Freddy were in another history tutoring session, the two of them getting even closer.

 "I don't understand how Anastasia died in real life if in the animated movie she is supposed to have survived the attack on the palace and fled with her grandmother," said Anne. "even Dimitri helped them escape through a secret passage"

 "Sometimes they change tragic events in the movies so as not to traumatize the children," Freddy explained. "Pocahontas really existed and she was young when she died" 

"Yes, I remember" agreed Anne. "We saw that topic the other day, she married a settler named John Rolfe, and the new world is present-day Virginia. But we strayed from the context Freddy, now we're looking at the Romanov family because that topic will come up on the exam next week"

"Okay, but before I resume tutoring, would you like to go out with me?" asked Freddy. 

Anne looked up from her book about the Romanov dynasty and looked at Freddy, surprised that he finally got up the nerve to ask her out on a date. 

"Are you asking me out on a date?" asked Anne.

 "Yes, but only if you want" Freddy said a little nervous and rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm sorry, I'm not good with girls. At the other school I was practically invisible, the Bryers made my life's living hell and the only cool moment that happened to me was when two superheroes went to lunch with me"