Chapter 24.-Andi's revenge

Author's note:
Hi again! I'm so sorry, I'm the worst at updating And this chapter took two months of hiatus.
I was really busy between work, writing this chapter, my other story, being an adult and stuff...it's so complicated.
Anyway, to make It up to you, the chapter is longer.
Buckle up because It has a lot of surprises 😉

Bex and Andi were sitting at the dining room table eating breakfast, although Andi was rather melancholic, staring at her bowl of omelet without tasting it.

"Andi, eat your breakfast before it gets cold," Bex told her softly. "I woke up early to cook and it is delicious"

"I'm not hungry," Andi said, pushing the plate towards Bex. "Thank you mom, maybe later"

"At least try to have a bite," Bex told her. "Please, I don't want you to end up in the hospital for anemia."

Andi reluctantly took the plate back and ate four bites of the omelet, chewing slowly. She couldn't deny that breakfast was delicious, she just didn't feel like eating, but she did so as not to worry Bex.

"I ate, are you happy?" Andi said sadly and finally finished the plate.

"Andi, what's wrong?" Bex asked worriedly. "Are you okay?" Andi shook her head, Bex put her hand on her forehead. "Well, you don't have a fever. But it's very strange that you don't have an appetite."

"Billy broke up with me," Andi said, looking at her mom.

"What?" Bex said in shock. "Why would he do that? Billy loves you and he wouldn't be able to hurt you, except that time where he pressured you to choose him over Jonah but still..."

"I don't know, I don't understand it either" Andi said with her eyes full of tears. "I thought everything was fine between us but I think I was wrong. I can't believe I was so stupid."

"Hey, I'm not going to let you say that," Bex told her firmly. "You are a very smart young lady. Do you understand me?" Andi doesn't say anything and looks at the ground, tears starting to slide down her cheeks.

"How could he do this to me?" Andi looked up and started crying. "I loved him mom"

Bex immediately went to hug her beautiful daughter to comfort her.

"Shh, it's okay, it's okay" Bex comforted her and kissed her forehead. "I'm here honey, I'm not going anywhere" Andi continued to cry.

"Billy left and I couldn't say goodbye," Andi responded between sobs, looking at the bracelet. "He only left me this"

"Did you make another bracelet for Billy?" Bex asked taking the bracelet, it felt like deja vu with the Jonah incident, only this time it was Billy Batson.

"He promised not to take it away again, he said he was going to give it back to me because he didn't deserve to use it," Andi cried. "And no matter how many times I try to love him, I tried my best to love Billy. I made him a bracelet, we have a special spot at the park where I carved our names into a heart on the tree, I made him a video similar to the one Bowie made for me and yet he decided to leave me!"

"I'm sure Billy didn't mean to hurt you; maybe he had to leave," Bex told her.

"He didn't even say goodbye, Mom," Andi cried. "I would have understood if he left me a letter, the only thing I received when I woke up was his bracelet. This is much more painful than when Jonah rejected me. I am so naive to believe that Billy was different" tears roll down her cheeks. "but he just left, broke up with me and broke my heart"

"Do you know what a good balm is for a broken heart?" Bex said with a smile, wrapping an arm around her teenage daughter's shoulders. "An ice cream"

Andi suddenly stopped crying, wiped away her tears, and looked at her mom with a sad smile.