Chapter 14.-Shh 2.0

It was the fourth week with Freddy tutoring Anne in history and the two had grown closer than before.

 "Name what was the participation of women in the French revolution" Freddy said to Anne while holding a card.

 "I know that" Anne smiled snapping her fingers. "Women occupied the streets during the weeks preceding the insurrection and played a leading role in the beginning of the Revolution. On October 5, 1789, it was they who began the march to Versailles to look for the king. However, when the associations Revolutionaries lead the uprising, women are excluded from the deliberative people, from the armed people —the National Guard—, from local committees and political associations"

 "That's right" smiled Freddy taking another card. "Which of them was the most influential?"

 "Playwright and political activist, considered a forerunner of feminism, Olympe de Gouges" said Anne. "Which wrote the Declaration of the Rights of Women and the Citizen (1793), claiming the equalization of rights between men and women" 

"Very good Anne" smiled Freddy. 

"Now I'm understanding the subject of the French revolution" Anne smiled. "Go ahead, ask me the next question" she laced her fingers together on the desk.

Last question for today" said Freddy taking another card. "What was Marie Antoinette accused of and how did she die?"

 "She was sentenced to the guillotine for high treason against France," Anne said with a shudder. "Simply put, she was beheaded"

 "Right" said Freddy and they both heard the bell ring. "That would be all" "Thanks Freddy" Anne said getting up from the desk. "you are an excellent tutor"

At least I try" said Freddy taking his crutch and they both left the room walking through the corridors. 

"I'm serious, thanks to you tutoring me in history my grades went up" Anne smiled. "I couldn't have done it without you"

 "You're welcome" said Freddy. "by the way, I'm still waiting for those muffins" 

"Tomorrow I'll bring you as a reward" said Anne kissing his cheek, Freddy blushes. "By the way, when are you asking me out?" 

Anne turned and walked away leaving Freddy speechless.

On the other hand, Andi is in her locker taking out a notebook, she had her headphones on because she was listening to a nice oldie song, when she discovered a mysterious note and a beautiful red rose, Andi smiled taking the rose and read the note.

She was so focused on reading the note and listening to music that she didn't realize someone stood behind her, wrapped their arms around her waist, and kissed her cheek. Andi immediately removed her earphones, paused the song, and turned off her iPod.

 "Billy!" Andi exclaimed smiling when she discovered her boyfriend and closed the locker.

"Hey babe" Billy greets her rubbing her cheek with his thumb. "I see you discovered my note and the rose, even though you were listening to music because you didn't notice when I hugged you from behind and kissed your cheek"

"Sorry, it was one of my favorite old-time songs," Andi confessed. "Short People by Randy Newman."

 "That name sounds familiar." Billy scratched his chin thoughtfully.

 "Randy wrote the songs for the soundtrack for Toy Story," Andi explained.

 "Now I remember" Billy snapped his fingers. "Darla loves "You've got a friend in me"