Chapter 16.-The truth comes to light

The moment of truth was finally revealed: Jonah Beck and Billy Batson coming face to face. two different boys with one thing in common: they were both exactly the same, physically alike. identical. Same face, same eyes, nose and mouth, even when smiling the two shared the same dimples. Billy and Jonah could literally be conjoined twins born in the United States who were separated at birth. Both of their eyes were wide open and their breathing became labored.
Scenes flashed by as a recap of events: Billy seeing Jonah for the first time in the store, Amber discovering Billy passionately kissing Andi on her porch and mistaking him for Jonah, Amber telling Jonah what she saw and Jonah confused because he was never with Andi, Jonah trying to get closer to Andi, this time Billy is clearly seen smiling while patting her on the back, Jonah confronting Cyrus and Buffy in the park upon discovering them spying, until the present scene where Andi is talking to Jonah and Billy sees them, Jonah wants to introduce himself to him but Andi panics.
Snapped back to reality, the twins screamed in terror at unison.

"That's my face!" Jonah finally exclaimed, looking at Billy. "You stole my face!"

"Me?" Billy pointed to himself. "I've had this face all my life. You were the one who stole my face!"

"Why do you look like me?!" Jonah protested. "Is this a joke? Did you use a machine to clone me?"

"What are you talking about? I don't even know you" Billy said. "Wait...it's you" Jonah looked at him confused. "I saw you in the store, Andi told me not to see you and now I understand why. I never imagined that you were just like me. But now I confirm my nightmare. You are my clone!"

""Billy Batson," Jonah said. "You're Billy Batson, I knew it. So you..."

"Yeah that's right, I'm dating Andi and you're not going to steal her away from me" Billy said. "I'm her boyfriend, she makes me so happy and I won't let you to break us up"

"You don't scare me, Billy," Jonah said. "I'm literally confronting myself. What do you have to offer Andi?"

"More than you, I didn't break her heart," Billy snapped. "Unlike you, I'm going to treat her like the queen she is. I won't let you hurt her again. You'll have to deal with me first."

"Help me..." Andi suddenly muttered and passed out.

"Andi!" Jonah yelled, Billy immediately scooped her up to prevent her from hitting the ground and hitting her head.

"Don't just stand there, do something!" Billy yelled at his twin with his girlfriend lying unconscious in his arms "Go get help!"

Jonah said nothing, just nodded and ran away, Billy knelt down, clutching Andi, and tried to revive her to no avail.

"Andi, baby wake up" Billy told her, shaking her gently. "Andi, please beautiful don't do this to me. You have to wake up, okay?" Andi wouldn't wake up. "Andi!" Billy's eyes fill with tears. "Andi come on, wake up please!" He shakes her once again. "Wake up!"

Before long, Jonah returned with Cyrus, Buffy, Mary, Anne, and Freddy in tow.

"Oh my God" Mary exclaimed looking at her brother holding an unconscious Andi in his arms. "Billy, what happened to Andi?"

"She passed out," Billy said. "and she doesn't wake up" he exclaims with a broken voice and about to cry. "I'm afraid of losing her"

"What did you do to her Jonah?" demanded to know Anne angrily.

"I did nothing!" Jonah protested. "I just found out that Billy and I look exactly the same and she just fainted"

Freddy realized that his best friend was in two places at the same time and he was amazed. He finally saw that Billy and Jonah in fact were identical twins.