Chapter 17.-Second chance at the Mini Golf

Author's note:
Hey guys, before starting the chapter, I want to thank you for all your support and I realize you're liking the fanfic, so much so that we're about to hit 1000 reads.
Holy moly! That's a huge record and I feel so flatrered.
Secondly: one of my readers gave me a fabulous idea for a major storyline and I'm going to give a treat, just with a slight twist. Without further ado, I hope you like it.

Andi and Billy had to catch their breaths after they had an intense make-out session on the couch, and they were just sitting there talking.

"Are you feeling better now babe?" Billy asked, stroking her hair.

 "Yeah thanks" Andi said. "I think sleep helped me"

"You scared me Andi" Billy said. "I thought you weren't going to wake up"

"I'm sorry" Andi said. "But I told you it wasn't a good idea for you and Jonah to see each other in person, because you'd both panic."

"Sooner or later it was going to happen," Billy said. "What didn't count was that you fainted in the process" she looked down in embarrassment. "Hey..." Billy put his fingers under her chin to force her to look at him. "It's not your fault"

"It was partly because I almost scared you to death," Andi wailed.

"It's over, okay?" Billy said stroking her hair. "What really matters is that you're fine and it wasn't anything serious that could send you to the hospital"

"You stayed" Andi said. "The others left and you didn't"

"Cyrus and Buffy were distracting you-know-who" Billy emphasized to prevent her from passing out again. "and I sent Mary and Freddy home, I wanted to stay with you until Bex comes. I don't want to leave you alone"

"Andi!" Bex exclaimed as she and Bowie ran to hug her. "my baby"

"I'm fine mom" Andi said.

"Are you sure?" Bowie asked. "Your teacher called and said you had to leave school because you fainted"

"I was, but Billy stayed to take care of me" Andi said. "I already feel better"

"Have you been eating well?" Bex asked. "I gave you money so you could buy something for lunch"

"The blackout was from stress and shock," Billy confessed. "Jonah and I came face to face and...Andi was so shocked that she passed out"

"Thank you for taking care of our daughter Billy" Bowie said gratefully, shaking hands with the boy's. "I don't know what would have happened if we lost her"

"I was at work when Cyrus called me and told me that Andi passed out," Bex said. "I'm glad to know she wasn't alone"

"I wanted to stay and take care of Andi until you guys got here" Billy said. "To make sure she regained her strength"

Thanks Billy" Bex said again and the four of them shared a group hug.

Billy was back in Philadelphia, it was cold so he was wearing his brown jacket again over his red hoodie, his black beanie and his half-gloves.

It was in the middle of the night when he received a call.