𝐈𝐈𝐈 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘

- You got my heart, don't know how you did itand I don't care who sees it, babe, i don't wanna hide the way i feel when you're next to me

and I don't care who sees it, babe, i don't wanna hide the way i feel when you're next to me .

- ariana grande

the next morning ..

——

the raised sun decorated the floor to ceiling window walls in english's room waking solange out of her nice slumber. her brown skin tangled in the black silk sheets as she rose out of the bed , groggily rubbing her eyes looking around the room.

the two had an amazing night with one another. english had went out and bought her roses along with making them both pasta , the two sat in his home all night afterwards and spoke about life , their past relationship's and what they thought their future's together would look like. they had spoke for hours the night before and by the time they both looked up it was three o' clock in the morning , hints why solange was just getting up at one in the afternoon.

solange stood up from the bed , sliding into the large black slippers that were obviously owned by davis, and made her way to the kitchen where an array of gifts sat nicely decorated for solange.

" this man " solange mumbled to herself smiling at the gifts walking up them , gliding her fingers through one of the many large bouquet of roses on the dinning from table

'i could get used to this' she thought reading the heartfelt card he put in the red cartier bag along with a beautiful custom made charm bracelet.

as she looked at the cartier bracelet that sat at the bottom of the red bag , her body turned around from a big eruption of laughter coming from the kitchen. she tiptoed towards the open concept kitchen and turned the corner to see english standing in front of the stove holding his burnt finger while joshua stood hunched over laughing.

" that's ain't funny nigga ! damn near burnt my hand off ! " english yelled at his friend before focusing back on his finger , sticking it in his mouth to sooth the pain.