𝐗𝐈𝐈 - 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄

- imagine it's at night but it's very much lit up :) -

- i'll try to do my best to impress
but it's easier to let you take
a guess at the rest
but you wanna hear
what lives in my brain and my heart
well, you asked for it
for your perusin', at times confusin'
possibly amusin', introducing me

- nick jonas.

two nights before the opening of the playground ..

continuing

* you don't have to read every body's introduction but i would advise you to read summer's , she's very important :) *

" my name's solange , but y'all probably already knew that - " she laughed.

" umm i used to be a hair stylist at fire and desire but i decided to open up the playground. all of the strippers will have your own private rooms based on the survey you guys took when you were hired " solange started ,

" we have people to do your hair and makeup for you but if you want to do your own thing then that's fine i understand cause ion trust everybody with my hair either , also we a personal seamstress that makes you guys your outfit's for the night along with a shoe vendor who has heels for you guys aswell. last thing i wanna let y'all know is ..  " she took a breath , then everted her eyes towards the girls.

" i want the playground to be as drama free as possible. meaning the whole petty bullshit  " she paused bringing her hand to her neck to crest and chopping motion " i want none of it. I understand we're going to have our problems however keep it to a minimum and keep it reasonable. " solange finished her introduction watching all the women's faces turn into a smile by hearing all the perks they'll have working at the playground aswell as the rule she had made about drama.

the young women who sat next to her poured some more champagne in her glass , took a small sip , then started her introduction.