𝐗 - 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘

- it's not right, but it's okay i'm gonna make it anyway pack your bags, up and leave don't you dare come runnin' back to me

- whitney huston

three weeks later ..

the weeks that followed the break up were very different for english and solange. solange had decided to take a week off work after the breakup just to get herself together , she ended up dying her hair ginger , finding a club , touring it , and deciding to buy it all within two weeks and her grand opening was right around the corner.  whilst she was thriving and taking control over her single life now , english was going through it. bad.

just like solange , the first week he decided to leave the twins in charge whilst him and bruno went out every night drinking and fucking any and everything with a vagina. however , by the second week he had found himself driving past solange's building with hopes he would catch a glimpse of her but he never did.

it was now friday , the ending of the third week , and english was now wildly pulling into the fire and desire parking lot to beg for solange's forgiveness. he bursted through the fire and desire door causing all of the women in the salon to snap their heads towards the door. his eyes scammed through the salon locking eyes with solange's empty hair station causing his to walk towards indigo who was ignoring him while she braided down her clients hair.

" excuse me um , ion mean to bother you but have you seen - she ain't here " indigo quickly cut him off not allowing her eyes to leave the head of the women who's hair she was braiding. English stared at the top of her head for a moment she finally sucked her teeth and looked up at him with attitude, her hand on her hip as she leaned on the back of her client's chair.

" i just told yo ass she ain't here , and even if she was what make's you think you could come up in this bitch and ask anybody in here about her whereabouts and get the correct answer " indigo snapped.