𝐗𝐈 - 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐔𝐏

- come on eve why you talking crazy and all stuck up ? Why you stay trying to play me like yo ass is tough ? what ? my mu'fuckin' money ain't good enough ? you got a nigga so sick I'm bout to throw the fuck up

- come on eve
why you talking crazy and all stuck up ?
Why you stay trying to play
me like yo ass is tough ? what ?
my mu'fuckin' money ain't good
enough ? you got a nigga
so sick I'm bout to throw the fuck up.

- eve.

three nights before the opening of the playground ..

that same night.

solange sped down the dark streets drew berrymore by sza playing through her speakers whilst her eyes filled with tears before she aggressively wiped them 'no solange. no crying.' she thought to herself turning into the highway.

she grabbed her phone out of her cup holder going to her call log and using the pad's of her fingers to press a'dre's contact , putting the phone to her eyes and listening to the phone ring waiting for his newly soothing voice come through the phone.

" hello ? " his sleeping deep voice asked through the phone. her shoulder's instantly relaxed by the sound of his voice. " hey , um you home ? I was wondering if i could stop and we could chill " solange spoke after a few moments of silence over the phone.

a'dre frowned his eyesbrows at the request , after all they had just gave eachother their number , he didn't expect her to be so forward but he wasn't gonna turn down the woman he'd been trying to get to know since they briefly spoke the first time they met. " yea ma , i'm home. i'll send you the address " he answered hanging up after they said their goodbyes leaving solange to drive towards his condo with the help of her google maps app.

after thirty minutes of driving , she finally pulled up to a'dre's residence where he let her in and guided her to sit on the couch. she sat on the couch fiddling with her fingers whilst he went to the kitchen to grab something.

her mind still raced at the sight she saw at her now ex boyfriend's home , english. though she wasn't as surprised since she had just found out about his infidelity, she was still slightly surprised. after all the promises he made , the speeches he gave her about how he was different from the others , about who he was ready for commitment and to be with her for the long run. one argument and he's out cheating with his 'bestfriend' then after he begs on his hands and knees at her place of work he does that exact same thing just with another girl.