𝐕 - 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃'𝐒

- all of my bitches got friends

- goldlink , miguel.

the next morning ...

——

the sun decorated the wall as of solange's apartment as the two laid comfortably on her plush couch. english stirred in his sleep by the sound of his phone vibrating under him as him and solange's phones were both on the charger under their bodies. english opened his eyes and slowly but surely rose up from the couch to make sure that solange didn't wake up, then grabbed his phone seeing that joshua was calling him.

english sighed closing his eyes preparing himself for joshua's usual loud personality before he finally clicked answer and put the phone to his ear as he rubbed solange's arm after hearing her softly moan indicating her sleep was being interrupted.

" yo " english greeted , his sleepy voice causing his chest to vibrate.

" wassap sprung ass nigga " joshua loudly spoke through the phone laughing at his own statement while english did the same quietly.

" man don't even start " english jokingly warned trying his hardest to be quiet while slowly standing up from the couch and quietly moving to the balcony of solange's apartment and putting joshua on speaker phone.

" where to ass at , i know you ain't at home cause I went past there and yo ass wasn't home " joshua stupidly asked knowing if english wasn't home or at the trap , he was hugged up with solange.

" don't be dumb nigga , you know exactly where am at " english replied laughing hearing joshua suck his teeth through the phone.

" yea whatever nigga , you coming to the trap ? " joshua asked knowing the answer would be yes. english turned his body from the balcony to the living room to see solange sleeping nicely on the couch , thinking wether he should say yes or no.