𝐕𝐈𝐈 - 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

- know you really don't wanna step to disreally don't know why you talkin' shityou 'bout to catch one right in the lipit's about to be a what? Girlfight

really don't know why you talkin' shit
you 'bout to catch one right in the lip
it's about to be a what? Girlfight.

- brooke valentine.

the next day at fire and desire..

fire and desire was packed. every women that worked there at the moment was booked and busy from early in the morning till late into the night. solange braided the young women's hair down as she grabbed the brown colored wig cap before securing it on the women's head.

" y'all seen that hoe raven today ? " devisha asked walking into the packed salon causing all the noise in the shop to come to a halt except nail drills and blow dryers.

devisha was one of the best female tattoo artists in new york. however , her reputation for being wild and mentally ill about her cheating an verbally abusive boyfriend had made it very hard for get noticed for her work instead of the viral videos on the internet of her fighting , throwing things and getting dragged out of interviews for acting like she had no home training.

now raven on the other hand was what you would call a man eater. she could care less about getting in a relationship or treating any nigga that she came across as if there feelings mattered. it was common knowledge in the shop that raven was using devisha's boyfriend , darius for money. now you before you ask no raven hadn't fucked nor sucked darius in her words 'all i do is talk to him for a couple minutes then next thing I know he don' dropped a stack in my account.'

everybody in the shop knew that once devisha found out about raven and her 'boyfriend' it wasn't gonna be pretty , i mean the man hardly even looked at devisha and he was sending raven money ? oh they all knew hell was gon' break loose once shit his the fan , but again devisha was delusional and nobody in the shop had time to be fighting her because they told her the truth and she went to her man and he lied to her causing her to go off on said person who told her the truth.