«6»

————————————————————————
California, Encino
November 1st
Saturday
————————————————————————

8:54am

"Good morning, sleepy-head." Bobby whispers, gently shaking my body, trying to get me to open my eyes.

"No." I reply bluntly, turning away and pulling the sheets over my head.

"Come on, the boys are coming round before karate." He says quietly, pulling the covers off of me and kissing the side of my cheek.

"Oh, that reminds me, Daniel, me and Mr Miyagi are coming to your karate place today to tell Johnny to back off or something." I say, whilst getting my clothes out of my bag.

"Best of luck with that, my sensei only cares for himself." He gets out his gi and starts to get changed.

"Hey, do you have a spare t-shirt I can borrow, my drink spilled over mine?" I ask, holding up my soggy t-shirt by my finger, making him laugh at the disgust in my face.

"Yeah, here." He says, chucking me a folded up t-shirt.

I put on the t-shirt and in the left corner, is the word 'Brown', and the cobra kai logo on the back.

"Of course." I mutter, Bobby smirking as I put on the shirt.

"You look good in my clothes." He says, walking towards me and holding my waist.

"I'm changing it as soon as I get home." I laugh, kissing his cheek.

I couldn't help but notice that he was wearing his clean, white gi, his top left open, exposing his beautiful body.

"What, uh, what belt are you?" I ask, trying to cover up that I was staring at him.

"Black." He replies.
"You can look, I don't mind." He mutters, running his hand through my hair.

"I'm not looking." I lie, looking around the room.

"Sure, you're not."
"Let's get something to eat." He says, taking my hand and leading me downstairs.

"The boys are here." His mom says, as she walks past us and she smiles at me.

"Hey guys, you hungry?" He asks, as he heads into the kitchen, the boys all sat around the table.

"Can you make us pancakes?" Johnny asks, practically on his knees begging.

"Hi guys." I say, walking into the kitchen and sitting down at the table.

As I sit down, they all stare at me, with their mouths wide open in shock.

"What?" I ask.
"Something wrong with my hair?" I jokingly ask, pretending to fix my hair.

"Did you two sleep together?" Dutch asks, pointing his finger towards me then to Bobby.

"We slept in the same bed, if that's what you mean." I reply, walking over to the counter to grab a glass and some apple juice out of the fridge.