Cinder

Early in the morning Lucas enter the training room with Neo walking behind him curious on what he going to show her.

Lucas: Ready?.

Neo nod.

Lucas: Okay.

Opening up the system he goes towards his invertory to find a face picture of 2B then proceed to tap on the icon to summon her.

A bright flash of light appear in front of them making Neo cover her eyes from the intense light while Lucas have no problem with it.

When the light disappear a lone short white hair girl could be seen standing there she wore a black dress with a short skirt a black stocking and blindfold, and huge sword behind her.

It was no other than 2B she began to move by walking toward Lucas then stop just few meters away from him

2B: I'm a Automata 2B ready to serve my master.

Lucas:...oh.

Neo: O_O.

Neo was just standing there completely dumbfounded with wide eyes and mouth from literally seeing a person appear from the light and now this lady saying Lucas is her master!?.

She knows that Lucas wasn't a normal person from capable of creating portal, summon and storing things, having a telepathy powers and producing a green flame that can incinerate almost anything she have seen.

Now she is wondering what else this man can do.

Meanwhile Lucas was filling really happy and giddy from the inside upon seeing 2B in the flesh and not in screen is a dream come true for him right this very moment.

Snapping back from his thought he light cough at bit.

Lucas: it nice to see you 2B.

2B; I as well master.

Lucas: Can you drop the whole master thing.

He said while turning to the side using his oversize stretch coat hard to cover his small blush it was embarrassing to him when someone calling him master especially If it's a woman.

2B: Of course.

Neo who saw Lucas Blush was shock she tease him sometime to make him blush but all turn into vain and this woman who just arrived this minute was able to do something that she can't accomplish!.

You could see a fire burning in Neo eyes silently clenching her fist near his face with determination to make Lucas blush.

Lucas: *Cough* Anyway I'll let Neo here take care of you I still have somewhere to go.

No even bordering anything else he cast [Gate] then quickly jump right through it, leaving both Neo and 2B alone in the house.

Neo:........