Team LNEC (Luminescence)

While Lucas walking towards the temple using a drone to scout out ahead of him on the other location inside the emerald forest, Cinder and Emerald met up as well.

Cinder: Looks like where now parther for the next 4 years in beacon Em.

Emerald: Yes, Lucas really did predicted that we are going to meet each other at the start.

Cinder: your right now we just need to find where Neo is at.

Emerald: Well Lucas told us just go straight toward the temple and will eventually meet her along the way.

Many grimms starting to surround them both from Beowolves and Ursai.

Cinder: And it's seems like where going fight our way through there.

She spoke while taking out a red capsule that strap on her waist clicking the top of it making the capsule morph with a red effect into a red color whip sword that the ground catches on fire when the tip of the sword hit the earth.

Emerald took out [The Hunt] from her waist with a spin before locking on the grimm with a smile on her face.

And while they prepare to fight on the other location inside the forest Neo could be seen gliding through the air with a smile while using her parasol to slowly go down similar to Mary Poppins.

Upon landing on the ground she look around a bit before walking away since she knows where the location of the relic while she was on the air at that time.

Then she heard a fight taking a peak on the nearby bush she saw four boy and from their appearance alone she can tell that they are a bunch of racist people and the perfect subject for her prank if Lucas where here she couldn't her thing even though he let her do almost anything she wants. but since his not here why not enjoy herself a bit?

I mean it just a harmless prank right?.

(Lucas Pov).

Achoo!.

Why do I feel like Neo is up to no good again.

I swear that girl is really mischievous and pain in the ass to deal most of mess she make cost me cleaning it after.

Anyway I'm now in front the temple and the first one as well, now all I have to do is wait for Cinder and the others to arrive while at it I took the black king piece on the pedestal.

Sitting on top on the stone waiting for them to arrive I sigh in nostalgia and look at the clear blue sky.

It been 9 years since I arrived in Remnant and also becoming an apprentice grimm Reaper never thought of happening even till now.

Things turning great but still I need to prepare and ready for anything after all you'll never known what will happen in the near future.

While waiting for them to arrive might as well check my stats.

[Lucas Robinson.

Title: Student Of Death, Newest Grim Reaper, Little Brother of Mori Calliope, The Reaper of Remnant, Lover of Queen Grimm, Schnee. Almost Harem Protagonist.

Skill: Death Energy, Quick Learner, Unkillable, Gate, Voice Of Death, Aura, Telepathy Network, Master Machinery, Control Center, Hymn of Fire Dragon, Blacksmith, Inventor, No Remorse. Anti-Presence Detection,

Death Skill: Conclusion Death Bomb, Death Seeker, Execution Mark.

Semblance: Memorial Counter, Schnee Glyphs.

Glyphs Forms: Familiar Glyphs, Gravity Glyphs, Time-delation Glyphs, Icey Glyphs, Time Area Glyphs.

Equipment: Wyvern Cloak, Dust Infused Clothe, Twin Golden Haste, Demon King Longsword, Incasing Winter, High Dust Quality Bomb