Huge Timeskip

(Few Years Later).
(3rd Pov).

On one of the empty room below the Glass unicorn hotel the sound of metal hitting each other could be heard through the door but the weird thing is that there no sound coming out of the rooms.

Lucas without his shadow cloak could be seen but what different from was that he grow tall, his hair is tied up  and he was wearing a white shirt and pants along with white overgrown coat and shoes. His face is downright adorable and beautiful at the same time.

He was having a mock battle against a teen Cinder who is attacking him with everything she got

Over the years things change like the Schnee Dust company became a real hit on Remnant from giving the faunus workers a real job and decent payment unlike where they are slave to the dust mine, Schnee company is now neutral on the faunus race than...

Over the years things change like the Schnee Dust company became a real hit on Remnant from giving the faunus workers a real job and decent payment unlike where they are slave to the dust mine, Schnee company is now neutral on the faunus race thanks to the help of Willow and Lucas who done all this.

Though some high officials or atlas council didn't like any of this happen and wanted to take the company for there selves though Lucas just dug some dirt on them then treating to expose their secret with his persona as The Grim Reaper and his trusty companion Silent Cream and Cyber Girl.

And to the Schnee Sisters, Winter are currently in the Atlas military climbing up the ranks into a specialist and often visit the now turn peaceful manor, and for Weiss now growing up and no longer calling Lucas Big brother instead Elder brother since she find it embarrassing to childishly call him that before and her elder sister telling her to refer to to him as that as well. The Schnee Girls  also practicing an advanced style of Glyphs tough by Lucas one day, they ask on how his able to gain the their semblance which he didn't answer and make up a lie.

The island menagerie the company also made contract to the leader of the white fang and Ghira to help the faunus kind with Lucas as the person who made a deal with them though it took a some time to the two leaders to accept the terms and condition.

And for Lucas he also began to train the Glyphs to its maximum potential and the the skill [Master Machinery].

[Master Machinery: