Meet Lucas.

Within one of the hallway of Beacon Academy 1st years team Rwby could seen walking as Weiss Schnee look completely annoyed from her expression alone.

"I don't see why you guys, following me!?"

Weiss grumble at the blonde brawler who just give her a cheeky smile.

"Cmon on now Weiss you know exactly why right?"

"Sigh"

She, her team and team Jnpr are on there way to Lucas room to visit originally she is supposed to visit since ever since they arrived in beacon she and her big brother hardly ever spoken to each other or even time to hangout, but Yang over heared her and immediately tell told thier teammates and even team Jnpr as well.

Ruby immediately follow since she been fangirling the weapons of The Lucas Schnee used since he has a well known weapon magazine that she alway buy and now she's been wanting to see and hold all the weapon Lucas use.

Blake only follow because there literally nothing to do back at the dorm plus she's been curious of the so called the Ice King the one who solve the ongoing hatred of Faunus and the Schnee family.

While on team Jnpr side Pyrrha who didn't what to be disrespectful to Yang join them while Nora who simply want to tag along and have fun same way Yang want to. Ren who followed suit to make sure Nora behave for the most part.

Finally theres Jake who eagerly followed them since he began grinding level when the punishment on the system gave him 1 week ago his been leveling and upgrade his stats to get revenge and when he heard they were going to visit Lucas room he knew he gotta follow them since it will give him some form of advantage plus if his lucky enough he even might steal some of Lucas equipment and even better get the 3 villainess girl to join his harem party!

Stopping right in front of LNEC room door Weiss turn around to face everyone with a serious look on her face.

"behind that door is my Eldest brother I want all of you in your best behavior if not then consequence will happen, understood?"

To her teammates who knew Weiss well enough the way she spoke means 'Don't embarrassed in front of big brother or else bad things will happened to you'

"Especially the three of you"

Weiss finish while her finger pointing at Yang, Nora, and Jake which caught him off guard.

"Fine! No promises though" the brawler said while winking.

"Guilty as Change! But that ain't stopping me girl"

"Don't worry I keep her from being Nora, for a bit"

"Excuse me!? What did I do!?"

Jake blured out loud and feel insulted as well.

Weiss only look at him in the eyes before ignoring him everyone knew ever since her big brother made Jake look like a joke of a huntsman the leader of team Jnpr develop deep hatred and anger.

Turning her back at the door with deep breath she raise her hand and knock on the door as Weiss patiently waited.

The door open up by emerald wearing a casual clothes as she look Weiss and also the people behind her.