Thank You Bis Sis Calli!

Walking down the hallways of Beacon toward the students dormitory, Lucas and his team arrived in front of their dorm upon opening the door they where greeted by a large spacious room that can fit 20 people and still have more room unlike other students room that can 4 people.

This all thanks for being filthy rich and one of the perks off being rich is that you can bribe people with money like how Lucas bribe Ozpin on giving him a bigger room in the academy which is really easy to do.

Putting all the my stuff which is quite few and put them on my drawers.

Taking a quick bath even though I don't need it i just like doing it then change clothes into a more comfortable one then climb into the bed and lay back.

The others are already on the bed sleeping since it was nighttime and I a grimm Reaper don't need sleeping unless I let myself sleep so I began to think what will happened next since my intervene cost huge problem on the plot of the series not that I care about the plot anyway since it became a mess after volume 3.

But what I'm concerned about is this.

[Mission: Save Pyrrha from her death
Reward-2500 SP, 1 Random Skill Scroll. 

New Mission: By becoming a student of Beacon Academy you must prevent the destruction on the future.
Reward: 5,000 Sp, 1 Random magic Book, Skill: Quiver dance].

It look like I haven't prevent the fall and the death of Pyrrha I'm the future even though I made Cinder in my side, that means that there a new villain will appear in the future it's look like Salem still planning on destroying Beacon even though, 80% of her grimm is on search of me, seriously that woman is relentless of getting me all to her self.

"Now, I'm regretting on joining Beacon"

There isn't much to do it the place and the fact that all the teaching they do in beacon or any Academy are simply nothing to me since I already have all the knowledge I need about grimm, history, dust and finally fighting.

<I told you that going to bacon is stupid, we don't need anything from this place, plus I highly doubt that they can teach you something that you don't know>.

"Neo it's Beacon, not Bacon, and yeah your right they don't have any thing that can teach me that I don't know".

"Then why did we join this waste of a time place then Lucas?"

I look to the side to see Cinder standing with her arm cross under her chest while looking annoyed from going to a place that will not make her strong and will only waste her time.

"Cmon Cinder lighten up will you?"

"Hmmp!"

She just look away.

"*Sigh* Ive got a lead that a maiden is currently staying at Beacon"

I roll my eyes when I saw Cinder eyes gleam for bit upon hearing the word maiden and yeah I told my team everything about the maiden, Magic, Salem, Ozpin, the brother Gods and yeah at first they were sceptical but I gave them a proof of magic they eventually believe me.

"So what's the plan then, oh great leader? "

"I've got a few, but enough of that you 2 need to sleep like it's literally middle of the night"

"Fine.. "

I look at Cinder who went back to her bed beside Emerald who's already asleep, while Neo silently gone to her bed as well.

As for me I've stayed awake for the entire night long, thinking about what do for the upcoming future.

(Timeskip) .
(3rd Pov).