chapter 11

_____________________

the second day. alhaitham woke up a bit a early from a bird chirping. he realized that he was still at the tree and slept there. glad no one stole anything. it was a tree in the middle of nowhere so, he wouldn't expect anyone to find this place. alhaitham took out his phone and checked the time. the bright screen flashed his eyes making a beaming light in the morning dark. 4:23.

everyone in kaveh's group was sleeping and kaveh hadn't slept the night and stayed up. he didn't have anything like work or something to do to make him stay up. he was outside the small abandon tree houses sitting down with a crissed crossed position. his hands were in his hair and his head was down.

judging from that, it seemed like something was on his mind or something stressful. kaveh tends to put his hands in his hair and his head down in a way to sign he's stressed or something's on his mind. whatever he thought about, it was heavy. it felt like an anchor holding him down but it was his stomach and heart as the anchor.

kaveh slowly picked his head up. you could see the slight eye bags forming underneath his eyes. it was just the first day and no one payed attention. the day before that, i hadn't had enough sleep. "senior? kaveh..?" a soft but raspy voice came out from behind him. it was just the girl that woke up. "oh, hey. im just getting fresh air." the blond turned behind and waved his hand.

the girl shrugged and took something from her bag and drank it. she then went back to sleep. between her and him, it's awkward enough that they don't have much contact. kaveh was somewhat stuck, he wanted to get that feeling out but didn't know how to get it out. he tried thinking of something but it didn't help.

alhaitham. that was the last thing he could think of and kaveh nearly yelled at himself for thinking of that son of a bitch alhaitham. he's some dumbass whore who reads porn books 24/7 and uses that weird ass headphones that the wire goes to who knows where the archons know. kaveh rolled his eyes and leaned back. his arms behind him, holding his body from falling.

the blond squinted his eyes, what else was that bitch good at and for besides doing the same stuff he does as a loop. it's the same routine. kaveh looked expressionless. for a moment he unexpectedly laughed at the moment when alhaitham threw a febreeze can at him when his arms were opened. but then kaveh snapped back and rolled his eyes and furrowed his brows.

"he called my dick fucking saggy! why should i be laughing at myself and him?!" kaveh's shoulders rose and he made a frowned face. kaveh shook his head and held is face in his hands. "i think im high." he laughed softly. he layed himself down onto the wooden floor, he looked at the stars. he could slightly see celestia from here.

slowly, he can feel his pants getting tight. seems like his member is getting excited for some reason. "ugh not now.." he groaned in disappointment. kaveh's not gonna handle that when he's somewhere around the desert while it's almost time for everyone to get up. kaveh probably thought about something erotic which resulted to getting him excited.

he groaned. the blond walked inside the tree house and rummaged through his bag to get his sketch book and pencil. he grabbed the near by lantern and brought it outside with him. he settled down behind the tree house and started flipping through scribbled pages. some were draft drawings of his projects. who knows what he's gonna do with just a pencil and paper?

alhaitham threw his stuff aside and stripped himself till it was just his underwear gone and flopped on his bed. he wrapped himself with his thin bedsheets. He felt like falling alseep again but couldn't. the gray haired rolled around side to side to find a comfortable position to fall asleep in. alhaitham groaned in frustration and stayed still for just a few minutes.

out of nowhere, his hand started wandering down inside his pants. kaveh's other hand still hold the pencil to perfect the drawings. he started massaging his member and stroking. the drawings were unbelieveably erotic. drawings of someone so lewd, filling his own imagination. kaveh's head rested back onto the wall as his eyes kept glancing at the drawing of..

the gray haired grinded onto his pillow, still clothed but just underwear on. he bit his lip, his face looking so frustrated. alhaitham pushed the pillow away and took of his underwear. rubbing the tip of his dick edging himself off. alhaitham changed his position, his face in his pillow and his lower body up in the air. "nn.. yeah.."

"ugh.. al..-" kaveh's eyes shut tight, his brows were furrowed, and he bit his lip hard he almost drew blood. he played the drawings into action in his mind as he jerked himself off. he's been at it for a good 10 minutes that both pages were full of such drawings of alhaitham. "al..fuck!" the blond rolled his eyes finally releasing lovely white cum. kaveh relaxed against the wall. the book was stained. it stained one of the hottest drawings. "ugh.. that's hot.." a few more white drops came out after kaveh thought about the drawing.

the sun was rising up and kaveh immediately shut his book close and picked up his pants. he stood up and walked back inside the house. burying the book deep inside the bag and went off his day to make breakfast for his lovely project mates.