chapter 19

______________________

a groan came past his mouth. waking up seeing the ceiling fan. his head ached. his eyes feeling swollen. alhaitham placed a hand on top of his head.

usually he'd feel hands caressing his face, his head, his cheek. they're gone now. alhaitham cursed, immediately getting up. no one's cooking breakfast for him in the morning.

it was all just back to him being alone again. alhaitham tried to massage his hurting head and sighed. everything in his body hurts. he couldn't remember what he did till he saw a few bottles on the coffee table. just drank till we passed out, great desicion.

he still had to throw out everything that's still that belonged to— his ex. haitham just groaned in laziness. gesturing his hands in a 'ill do it later.' slowly getting sober.
to him, kaveh was dead to him.

alhaitham got up to go to his room, he'll probably just throw out the stuff in his room first. cleaning the other room was a bigger problem.

everything that belonged to— his ex was all thrown onto the floor. it was like trash to him. then onto the living room, bring the trash with him. he found his extra key, decorated. he trashed the key chains.  since he was cleaning the living room might aswell clean everything else in the house. besides that room.

onto the kitchen island. it was kept clean, haitham was an organized man. he reorganized everything so nothing was messed up. everything there was in order from A-Z. everything was in their spots. just how he liked.

while he was wiping tables, a small crushed up paper was next to his lovely coffee brewer. alhaitham opened it up. it was the sticky note. he still remembered. it had— his ex's phone number in it. instead of throwing it, he immediately went to his room. grabbed a pin and pinned it on his bullitin board.

"why the fuck are you pinning his number?!" he could ask the same thing that his mind said but he did not know why. he sighed and looked around.

it came to realization that it was kinda boring without— his ex. what was he thinking? it's not like he misses his ex right. right? alhaitham shook his head.

it's just him and his books again. the same old routine as before. grocery, book shopping, restocking, gym, and free time. those are the only things that need to keep him busy and he does not have a problem with it. alhaitham sat on the couch. zoning out and looking around. bored, nothing to do.

___

what if i just heard him out like he said. maybe we could've fixed things out. what if i mistaken everything wrong and we didn't have to break up.

kaveh frowned in confusion. but simply got off haitham and helped him up, put his clothes back on. after they finished kaveh just pecked a kiss on his cheek, took his phone and went outside.

the blonde dialed a phone number and called someone. it didn't take minutes for them to answer.

"hey baby! i've been trying to call you, are you still at work?"

kaveh cringed at their words. he hated them. "stop calling me that. i seriously don't wanna play your games anymore." silence ran through the phone. he had to check if they hadn't hung up. "what do you mean?" their question sounded so plain.

"you can threaten me, get me out of work, tell our parents, do whatever. i want to stop."

"are you out of your fucking mind?! has your boyfriend got you wrapped around his finger or what?" kaveh swore they blasted his ear drums. he didn't have to wonder that they were yelling over the phone. "this is my fucking desicion, i don't want to deal with your shit."

he had better things to do than deal with someone that wasn't his boyfriend. the blonde hung up the phone, blocked them and planned to change his number later. he'd probably have to ask alhaitham to move out somewhere else.

___

what if i just asked what he meant by he didn't have a choice?

kaveh wiped his sweat from his wrist as he was sculpting a small pig. the person beside him watching him closely. "i kinda.. wanna ask out my roommate." their brows furrowed, "kaveh. your mom would probably be disappointed in you if she found out you're dating someone that's not me."

they placed a hand on his shoulder, their grip tight. he felt uncomfortable. they were right, he wouldn't want to disappoint his mom. when she's the only parental he has. like he was gonna listen to his mom.

___

what would happen to kaveh now that i've kicked him out?

there would be two endings. he'd either end up working to death to find a house and pay off debt or live the life that his mom wanted and signed up for that arranged love she wanted.

___

alhaitham was started to regret life desicions. he sighed, "am i going through a break up depression? come on, get your shit together." alhaitham thought as he shook his head.

he sat on the couch, cursing at himself. maybe it never would've happened if he didn't get so angry about it. his leg shaking anxiously fast, bouncing up and down. he didn't know what to do.

everything felt so fast. like his mind is somewhere else that it can't comprehend anymore. "ugh- fuck!" he yelled out. he stood up, grabbed his phone, and immediately ran into his room where the bullitin board was.

"are you fucking crazy?" he yelled at himself. he really does think he's crazy. he couldn't help it anymore, it's like something else could be controlling him like he was possessed.

dialing the number, looking at the note then back at his phone. he was the one who broke up with him and is the one who's gonna cry to take him back.

call.
haitham whispered, "please call back.." he fidgetted with his hands, waiting for that voice that always praised him and called him pet names and said stupid stuff.
"please, kaveh."