chapter 16

_________________________

it felt too good to be roommates with kaveh. it seemed like he was basically acting stuff up just to get on my soft side. but kaveh's not gonna fool me.

lately, kaveh and alhaitham have been getting comfortable with each other. too comfortable. kissing, hugging, pet name calling, sleeping together, having sex. sounded like what some couple would do. but it meant nothing to the both of them. just sex buddies with a little strings attached? it got suspicious to the both of them.

alhaitham noticed how kaveh was acting towards him. it bothered him a bit but paid no attention to him. but eventually, he stopped ignoring him and let him do his thing. he noticed how kaveh hasn't been bringing other friends around either it made him curious. either he wasn't interested anymore, he couldn't find anyone to fuck, or people he wanted didn't want him.

kaveh realized alhaitham didn't get mad at him from the smallest things he'd do or touch him around a lot. to him, alhaitham seemed more comfortable with him which was fine with him but it made him slight suspicious, or he could've opened up alhaitham's soft spots.

first they were all mad and fighting all the time, but something changed. seperately, they wondered what changed. was it the mood, or was it when they got to know each other more. at least about 2 months they've been as roommates, doing all the stuff lovers would do.

"look at this pig i made" kaveh pulled out a sculpture that alhaitham did not want to know where it came from. "okay looks nice" the gray haired gave him a thumbs up and continued reading. till his reading time was ruined when kaveh took his book away. "what do you want now." he glared. how dare he take his book away.

"break the pig." kaveh smiled handing alhaitham a hammer. "what the fuck?– you made it though?" he looked at kaveh confused and looked at the poor sculpted pig. "it's okay, it was ugly anyways." kaveh put the hammer in alhaitham's hands. he crossed his arms and leaned back waiting for alhaitham to smash it open.

without hesitation, alhaitham smashed it open. "okay i smashed it, now what?" he shrugged and gave back the hammer. "there's something in it." kaveh smiled. he hated the way kaveh smiles. "are you trying to scare me or something?" haitham looked through the broken clay pieces and found a little sliver shiny heart. but what's carved on it was

will you be my boyfriend?

"are you being serious?" alhaitham didn't sound disgusted nor happy. "will you?" kaveh gestured his hands in a circle. the blond saw alhaitham's eyes turn to the side. he was probably thinking about it. "ill think about it." alhaitham went back to reading his book like he wasn't just confessed to seconds ago. "think about it? but i like you..?" kaveh sounded upset now.
"do you not like me back?"

"i just thought you were here to stay till you payed off your debt and fuck me till i become disabled." the gray haired closed his book and looked at kaveh in the eyes, "you're just so passionate in bed.." kaveh held alhaitham's hands, "are you being for real right now? what was ever passionate about me in bed?" alhaitham almost laughed his ass off.

"will you..?" kaveh looked at the other with puppy eyes and alhaitham sighed, "you know what, let's just try it." the blond looked so happy when alhaitham accepted. he took haitham in his arms and hugged him. kaveh didn't let him go after that. "i wonder how you top me with your baby acts." the gray haired rolled his eyes.

suddenly asking me out? what ever he's trying to do it won't work on me.

day one of dating kaveh was okay. this time kaveh woke up first. alhaitham woke up to kaveh making breakfast for him. "i didn't know you could cook" he rubbed his eyes and sat on the stool. "you were the one always cooking" the blond smiled.

"bacon and eggs with a smiley face?" haitham chuckled. "enjoy breakfast darling." kaveh pecked a kiss on alhaitham's lips and left leaving. alhaitham's eye brows rose and his eyes widen.

"wait where are you going?" his eyes following kaveh. "i gotta see a friend really quick. they said they'll pay me back the next day" the blond left without alhaitham saying a thing back like he was in a hurry.

then at the night they would end it in a little spicy way. "grhh-.." alhaitham choked on kaveh's dick, kaveh's hand guiding him on how deep he should go, "just like that haitham.. fuck-!"

alhaitham payed no mind to kaveh's sudden confession. he started gaining feelings for him as they started spending time togther more. even if they dated just for a passionate sex he developed feelings. hopefully kaveh developed feelings the same way alhaitham did.

he liked the way kaveh was so affectionate towards him. he liked when they'd kiss deeply that it would leave him horny after kaveh leaves for work or important things. he didn't know if kaveh was just exprienced in relationships or he just loves him too much. it had alhaitham head over heels in love but didn't want to show it.

8:54 a.m.
kaveh's hands were on alhaitham's waist while alhaitham's arms were wrapped around his neck. the two were kissing. kaveh just woke up and wanted to kiss his lover. "see, we can kiss all we want now that we're dating." the blond smiled. "shut up." alhaitham rolled his eyes.

"do you have anything important to today?" the gray haired asked out of curiousity since kaveh's always been going somewhere lately when they started dating. "no darling, im all yours." he smirked and pulled alhaitham on the bed.

the two spent their time in bed having many lovey dovey moments. till kaveh's phone kept on blowing notifications. "kaveh, your phone?" alhaitham stopped, "it better be important.." the blond groaned. kaveh reached out for his phone as alhaitham waited patiently for him. he heard the blond mutter something but didn't know what. "sorry haitham, i have to meet up a friend nearby."

"oh, okay" of course, he shouldn't be getting his hopes up to the words 'im all yours.' kaveh buttoned up his shirt half way, showing a bit of his chest. the blond gathered his things, kissed alhaitham and left.

the gray haired sighed. he had nothing to do again. kaveh was out until it was late at night.
all alhaitham did throughout the day was read books and moan out kaveh's name while he was gone.

___

giggles and laughs echoed through the hallway. 2:37 a.m.

"your boyfriend asleep?"

"should be."

"then you don't need to worry about when to get home."

"he'd be worried sick if he doesn't feel my arms around him when he's asleep."

"i know we both don't care about that."

the two laughed quietly. kaveh's back on the door outside the hallway. his hands on another person's waist.
kissing them.