chapter 12

________________________

About at least 3 weeks already without any loud or noise stuff going on alhaitham's apartment. it has finally been ruined.

the sound of the door knob rapidly shaking and the door was slammed opened. "Archons what the fuck" alhaitham was startled by the terrible mess that was standing by the door. Kaveh, groaning like he's been through shit. which he did.

kaveh didn't respond to alhaitham walked to his room with a trail of sand following him. "you're cleaning that." the gray haired continued reading his book, "oh give me a break alhaitham!" kaveh paused to yell at alhaitham.

alhaitham looked back to kaveh and just stared at him with no expressions to kaveh yelling at him. the blond realized at what he just said and pinched the middle of his nose. "sorry, im just tired so leave me alone." he walked into his room without hearing a word from alhaitham.

alhaitham really wanted to say something back but held it in. he had no time to argue with him. what was his problem anyway? he asked himself and rolled his eyes. alhaitham just grabbed his headphones, put them on and walked into his room. hoping this time kaveh doesn't bring home a friend.

it was just the midday and kaveh had some serious thoughts but were just a joke. he finally felt the nice pure water against his skin and wetting his hair. the blond tried to take off the few bits of sand in his hair and the dirtiness away in his body.

finally he could actually feel nice, soft, smooth, and clean after showering. a towel wrapping his hair, another wrapped around his waist. As he walked out the bathroom on his way back to his room, he caught alhaitham sitting on one of the stools where the counter is. "so, how's your project?"

"what?"

asking how it was? well that's improvement. kaveh thought. "uh- you could've asked me that any other time besides now when im all drenched and literally naked with just a towel covering me." he exaggerated. alhaitham rolled his eyes, "it's not like i've seen you naked before.." he muffled.

"okay, if you want to fuck maybe not right now because im so fucking exhausted and i've done more shit than you did these past few weeks. however you on the other hand  probably spent your time reading your porn books!" kaveh scoffed and went in his room to change. "gee! this is the thanks i get for trying to be nice!?"

behind the door of kaveh, he had little patience with alhaitham today and it is almost at it's peak.

Once kaveh was back out his room alhaitham asked the same question again, "how was your project?" kaveh glared at alhaitham, with his little lion skincare headband. "what if i didn't wanna talk about it? you're literally being so naggy about it. do you miss me that much?" the blond opened a cap of wine that he took in the cabinet and drank it from the bottle.

"what the fuck kaveh, you're being such a fucking bitch. what's your problem today?"  alhaitham close his book close and stood up from the couch. "i seriously don't need to waste my breath on you. do i?" the two started slowly walking towards each other.

they glared, daring to not look away. the tension was probably stronger than the fight between the shogunate and a formal wanderer. "you can, if you want to get out of this house." nearly chest to chest, they haven't broken eye contact.

"i would gladly leave." kaveh placed his weight on one leg and rolling his eyes drinking wine. "im trying to be nice to you today and hearing your problems out but it seems like you wanna make it more messier for you."

"i actually don't give a fuck if you wanna be nice to me because in the end you would've given up already." the gray haired rolled his eyes, "im not one to give up if that's your assumption." alhaitham realized that kaveh has had his hand balled tightly and he sighed harshly, "don't come to me when you wanna let it out. you've already lost your fucking opportunities."

just like that, alhaitham walked into his room and slammed it. kaveh just rolled his eyes and drank his wine.

____

9:56
the door creaked open. the living room light traveled into the dark room. the light, lighting the figure hidden in his covers and sleeping peacfully.

kaveh made his way inside the room and close the door behind him. he walked his way wobbily to alhaitham's bed. he tried not to make a creak as he sat on the bed.

kaveh laid besides alhaitham not even making a move to wake him up. he sniffled.
"im.. uh, sorry alhaitham" kaveh's drunk. but he doesn't sound that drunk, since he can hold himself quite well but at the same time he still doesn't know what comes over him when he's drunk.

"i was kinda super tired and pissed. i didn't mean to make a fuss with you." he confessed. knowing that in the morning he'll cringe at what he's said. "if i can still tell you how was my project, i'd say terrible." he sipped down another bottle of wine. "one of my mates wanted to be the group leader, and i was the leader actually so i gave my role. they also didn't listen to any of my plans. when i tried to warn them that it would fail, they blame me for shit? they're assholes honestly."

"i may or may not have also drawn you. i was probably high. anyways, im also kinda sorry again. for bringing my hoes over to have sex. i know that pisses you off and stuff. gotta admit though, you're also sexier when your mad sometimes. maybe one day you can still apologize for calling my dick saggy. it really hurt it's feelings you know.."

kaveh rolled to the side facing alhaitham's back. it was slightly a small bed for two nicely shaped men. "oh, you sleep naked." a finger traced around a few bumps on alhaitham's back. "you're also really curvy too" his hands laid on his hips. kaveh suddenly snapped back and put his hands behind his back.

kaveh closed his eyes. moving in closer to alhaitham, trying to get a swift sniff.

"but sometimes i shouldn't say sorry to you because you piss me the fuck off." after kaveh finished his sentence. it seemed like alhaitham shuddered. was it the cold or he knew that kaveh was in his bed here right now confessing stuff he shouldn't hear.

maybe after awhile of a few confessions, it seemed like kaveh has gotten knocked out by the wine he drank. now drooling on alhiatham's nice lovely pillows.