Good traits of INTJ

1. make logic based decision and follow their intuition.

2. Analytical: INTJs are often highly analytical and can analyze complex problems and situations to come up with innovative solutions.

3. Strategic: They are great at strategic thinking and planning, which helps them achieve their goals efficiently and effectively.

4. Independent: INTJs are typically self-reliant and prefer to work alone. They can be highly productive when working independently and often have a strong sense of self-direction.

5. Curious: INTJs are naturally curious individuals who seek knowledge and understanding. They tend to be lifelong learners and enjoy exploring new ideas and concepts.

6. Confident: INTJs are often confident in their abilities and ideas. They trust their intuition and instincts and are not afraid to take risks to achieve their goals.

7. Creative: Although INTJs are typically more logical than emotional, they can also be highly creative. They often approach problems from unique and creative angles, which can lead to innovative solutions.

8. Determined: INTJs are highly motivated and determined to achieve their goals. They have a strong work ethic and are willing to put in the time and effort required to succeed.