4.6 (M)

The journey back to Coccham was not in the slightest eventful. It took them nearly the whole night to reach Uhtred's estate from St. Wilfred's Church and Y/N was incredibly tired. She wanted to run straight to her bed and fall asleep. Instead, she just flopped onto her bed with Sihtric following after her, slightly laying on top of her, with his leg wrapped around her waist as he kissed her cheek. Y/N knew what he was doing, she could feel his bulge, which was beginning to swell in his breaches.
"Sihtric." Y/N groaned, really wanting to go to sleep. Sihtric brushed her hair back gently, placing soft kisses down the side of her face.
"Please let me, please you, my love." Sihtrics voice was soft, almost pleading with her.
"Hmm... Why are you so bothered by me pleasing you? Huh?" Y/N asked.
"It is my job as a husband to look after you in all aspects." Sihtric said as he planted a kiss on her shoulder, as his hand reached down towards her clothed womanhood.
"Then what is my job then?" Y/N asked, hissing slightly when his hands found their way into her underwear, gently stroking her. "I don't even... You know when I said I wanted a house... I did not mean at the back of Uhtred's estate."
"You are not a housewife. You are my wife. To fight alongside. To love... And besides it is too late for that now. You will have to wait till Bebbanburg and then I will give you one. A real one." Sihtric whispered, as he teased her entrance with his fingers, before sliding them over her clit, gently, as he rocked himself again. Sihtric seemed to understand the purpose of the clit a lot more than most men and made sure to pay attention to it in all situations.
"Tell me, my love. Tell me how to please you." Sihtric breathed against her ear, as he gripped her hips, turning her over.

Y/N rolled over to face him, allowing him to pull her dress and undergarments off. Sihtric sat in between her legs, watching her as he rubbed her hips, making her breathe heavily. Y/N leaned up wanting him to plant a kiss on his lips. Sihtric leaned down, hovering over her lips with a smile.
"Tell me, my love. How do you wish me to satisfy you... Gentle?" Sihtric teased, as he ghosted over her lips, down her throat to in-between her breasts. "Or rough?" Sihtric tilted his head to the right, his hair tickling her thigh. "I cannot guess my wife's desires." Sihtric positioned himself in between her legs, resting his head on his hands watching her. Waiting for her to tell him what to do. Why is my husband so cocky when he wants to be.
"Use your mouth... On my cunt." I really hate that word. The thoughts seemed to disappear rather quickly as Sihtric slid his hot wet tongue up her flaps to flick his tongue over her clit, before placing his mouth over her clit and sucking it gently. Y/N had to admit that training her husband to pleasure her was not something she thought would turn her on so much, but it did. It made her throw her head back in pleasure as Sihtric sucked on her clit, whilst his fingers teased her opening. Y/N reached out to push his head into her further as her fingers intertwined themselves into his hair. Sihtric hummed, before pulling away making her glare.
"Why did you stop!... Ugh.. Sihtric your supposed to let me. Cum." Sihtric did not understand what the word meant or did not understand the concept of a woman being able to cum, but he listened and went back to her womanhood, watching her face, trying to listen to her body's response, until he built up that feeling again so she could cum and when she did she threw her head back, as her legs spasmed slightly, feeling herself slightly leak onto his tongue, making her look down at him.

Y/N wasn't sure whether or not he would be disturbed. She had not cum onto him like that before, yet Sihtric did not seem to mind. In fact he leaned down to place a kiss on her again, flicking his tongue against her opening, before kissing her navel.
"Is this how my wife wants me to satisfy her... To make her cum, all over me." Sihtric loved to copy her words, it was amusing to him. The modern dialect. This time, however, he wanted to arouse her with his words. He wanted to worship her like the Goddess Freja.
"If Sihtric Kjartansson can learn." Y/N challenged with humour, making him smirk against her navel. Sihtric looked at her with a devious smirk, as he pulled his leather off. Y/N sat up, moving towards him to pull his tunic off, but he pushed her down, placing his warm mouth over hers. Y/N pulled his tunic, to pull him down with her onto the bed, wrapping her legs around his hips as tightly as she could, wanting him as close as possible. Sihtric pulled back to pull his arm rings off, letting them clang against the floor, before pulling off his tunic. Just as Y/N went to help pull down his breeches he pulled her hands off, pinning them above her head.
"Why does my wife not like me pleasing her and giving her pleasure... Does she think I cannot do it well?" Sihtric taunted as he bit her nose playfully. Y/N sarcastically held her hands out to show she wouldn't touch him, as she waited for him to pull down his breeches.

Sihtric slid himself inside of her with ease, slowly rocking against her. Y/N reached down towards his hips to push him deeper into her, only for him to pull her hands behind her head again, as he watched her as he thrusted into her, while his other hand started to slowly toy with her clit.
"Sihtric please," Y/N whined, feeling herself close again. Sihtric slowed down, to pull her leg over to put her on her side. A position they have never done before. It made her feel smaller and tighter. It made her orgasm come quicker. Sihtric reached out to cup her breasts playing with them as he pounded into her.
"Look at me, my love." Sihtric whispered as his other hand reached to turn her head over to watch her face again, trying to memorise the way her face shifted when she came and when she did, he followed after, collapsing onto her, holding her tightly, embracing one another for a few moments, until someone came banging at the door. It was Finan.

Finan had come to tell them Beocca had come to join them, but the two of them ignored him, and continued to embrace each other, when Finan thumped the door again.
"I'm serious, yu two! Get dressed we have a priest... A young priest... Who I'm sure heard the noise yu two made. Especially yu, Y/N, who sounds like a drowning rat!" Finan shouted. Y/N could hear Finan laughing to himself and shook her head, letting go of Sihtric to pull on her undergarments.
"Finan! If you bang that door again, your Christian God will not save you." Sihtric shouted in annoyance as he watched his wife, pull over the thin beige dress, when he stopped her, making her look at him.
"We are going to Bebbanburg, remember. You need to wear your warrior's outfit." Sihtric said as he tugged off her dress, throwing it down to the floor as he reached in the chest of draws for her leather. Y/N took the leather from his hands and put it on, making sure the buckles were tightened correctly. Sihtric reached for her arm rings and put them back on her arms, smiling at her, as he watched her nervous face. He knew what she was thinking about. She was worried about being a killer again or hurting the wrong person.
"It will be different this time, I swear it to you, Y/N. You are not a killer. You are a warrior. A warrior who will take Bebbanburg for Lord Uhtred." Sihtric promised. A promise that meant no unnecessary killing on her behalf, but who was to say someone else wouldn't unnecessarily kill?

A/N: Hey Guys!!! I'm gonna be a little bit busy until the weekend because work is crazy 🫶

I feel like I got to give you guys updates in case you think I've wondered off 💜