CHAPTER 1: Yoriichi's Reborn And New Life

{Nobody's POV}

Yoriichi died. He died from old age, but with regret and shame. He couldn't kill Kibutsuji Muzan, even though he knew he could. Despite those negative feelings, he felt relieved realizing that he will finally reunite with his wife Uta and their child. But instead, he felt himself in someone's embrace and wrapped in a blanket. Yoriichi opened his eyes a little, only to see 2 unknown people to him. A man and a woman.

"You did a great job, sweetie. It's a boy." The man whispered to his wife.

"He's so small and adorable, Tanjuro. And look, dear, he has the same scar as you on his forehead." The woman whispered back to her husband, while trailing her finger on the scar on the baby's forehead that had a flame-like feature.

"What should we name him? Go ahead, Kie. I'll let you choose." Tanjuro then asked Kie.

Kie then thought for a few seconds, before looking back at her newborn baby.

"Y/N...." She whispered.

"His name is Kamado Y/N." She whispered again, now looking at her husband with a smile and her husband looking and smiling back at her.

Yoriichi was confused. Kamado? Wasn't that Sumiyoshi's last name? Does that mean that these people are his descendants? And now they are Yoriichi's parents...?

He started tearing up. Did the universe gave him a second chance to defeat Muzan? If the answer is yes. Then he'll make sure that this time, he will succeed.

-Long Time Skip-

It's been 7 years since Yoriichi, or his current name, Y/N, was reborn in this Era, specifically the Taisho Era.

Right now, he and his father were walking around the village to buy some groceries. His mother stayed at home, since it would be difficult for her to move, because of her pregnancy. She was also on her last month.

"Are you excited to have a sibling, Y/N?" Tanjuro asked, looking down at Y/N with a smile, while holding his hand. Y/N only nodded in return, not saying anything.

"Do you want a brother or a sister? Unless you don't mind." Tanjuro asked again.

"I don't mind the gender. And I already know that it's going to be a boy." Y/N said.

Tanjuro looked at his son with surprise and confusion, but then smiled down at him again as they continued walking.

Y/N suddenly stopped walking, noticing a seller that was selling different items made out of materials like wood, bamboo, stone and metal. But what caught his attention the most was a small flute made out of bamboo.

It reminded him of the bamboo that his older brother Michikatsu made for him in his past life

It reminded him of the bamboo that his older brother Michikatsu made for him in his past life. Right... Michikatsu... His older brother, who turned into a demon.....