CHAPTER 8: Concerned

{Nobody's POV}

In the Ubuyashiki Estate, a few Kakushis who worked at Y/N's Estate asked Oyakata-sama for a meeting regarding a situation that made them worried. More specific, Y/N's condition.

"We would like to apologize, if we disturbed you, Oyakata-sama." One of the Kakushis said, while bowing with the rest.

"There's no need to apologize. I always have time to listen to you." Ubuyashiki said with a smile.

"So what seems to be the problem?" Ubuyashiki then asked.

"It's about Kamado-sama." Another Kakushi answered, making Ubuyashiki have a worried and confused expression.

"More than a week ago, he was informed that his family was massacred. He refuses to leave his room. He only does, when it comes to going on missions. He also refuses to eat or drink any of the food and water we bring to him to his room. It's been already 10 days, Oyakata-sama." The same Kakushi finished.

There was a dead silence that felt like forever, before Ubuyashiki spoke.

"I see..." He quietly said, before sighing and looking down.

"Please go and inform the other Hashiras that there will be meeting right now." He then added.

"As you wish, Oyakata-sama." All the Kakushis said together, before leaving the Estate.

-Time Skip-

"It's been less than an year, since we had a meeting and there's already another one?" Sanemi whispered, while he and the rest of the Hashiras, were sitting inside the Ubuyashiki Estate.

"Don't forget that the last meeting was about Kamado-san as our new Hashira." Shinobu whispered back with her usual smile.

"Shinobu's right!" Rengoku exclaimed quietly.

"Speaking of Kamado, have any of you seen him this past days?" Uzui asked.

"Well, the last time I saw him was, when I did asked him for his presence at my Estate for a check-up, but that was 2 weeks ago." Shinobu answered.

"I..."

Everyone turned to the source of the voice and where surprised that Giyuu was the one talking.

"The last time I saw him was also 2 weeks ago..." Giyuu said.

"We played Shogi, before we sat in the garden at my Estate and drank tea... I think he said something about spending time with Muichiro, before he left." He added.

"He did?" Muichiro asked, confused.

Everyone looked at Muichiro, while sweat dropping a little.

"Oh, yeah... We did... He even taught me how to make an Origami, when we were making Paper Airplanes." Muichiro added, before he pulled out an origami crow.

" Muichiro added, before he pulled out an origami crow