CHAPTER 7: Getting Along

{Author's POV}

You were asked to wait outside the Ubuyashiki Estate. Apparently, each one of the Hashiras have their own Estate and yours were almost finished.

You were sitting on the patio, thinking about your family. Despite the whole training to pass the Final Selection to become a Demon Slayer, you still visited them. Of course they didn't knew about your real job, since you didn't want them to worry. At the same time you were scared. What if at some point they get attacked by a demon? Or even worse, what if they get killed by a demon and you won't be there to protect them?

Suddenly, you felt someone nuzzling against your hand. You looked down to see Uta nuzzling against you in order to calm you down, as if she felt that you were worried. You started to gently petting your crow's head as a thank you for comforting you, which she seemed to enjoy a lot.

"Kamado-sama." A voice was heard making you to turn your head to the source of the voice. It was a female Kakushi.

"Your Estate is finished. Please follow me." She said, before you 2 started walking with your crow on your shoulder.

-Time Skip-

Both of you finally arrived at the entrance of your Estate. You looked around and it was much different than you imagined.

Despite that you told Oyakata-sama that the Estate doesn't have to be big, it seems like he decided to surprise you by making the Estate much bigger on the inside, alongside the garden

You decided to take a tour around your Estate. Both inside and outside. And you were more than impressed. You honestly felt grateful to Oyakata-sama for this, even though he didn't have to.

"He really didn't have to do all of this." You said in your head, while thinking about the Master.

When the night came, you prepared yourself to head to bed. The group of Kakushis, who were assigned to work at your Estate, had already prepared futon for you to sleep on, despite the fact that you didn't tell them that you're planning on going to sleep.

"Well, guess this is my new life now." You said in your head, as you lied down on your futon and drifted into a deep sleep.

-Weeks Later-

Ever since you moved into your Estate, it was obvious that your everyday routine would change.

For example, every morning, you would wake up around 6 am and start your day with a morning run, until 10 am. Right now, you just woke up from an afternoon nap were now thinking on what you should do next.

"Kamado-sama?"

You turned your head to see one of your Kakushis.

"Rengoku-sama is at your garden waiting for you." She said, in which you simply nodded.