CHAPTER 9: I'm Right Here

{Nobody's POV}

After running for hours, Y/N finally arrived at Mount Sagiri, where the former Water Hashira, Urokodaki Sakonji, lived. He knocked on the door and after a few minutes, a man, wearing a tengu mask, opened to door.

"How may I help you?" Urokodaki asked.

"I was informed that Kamado Tanjiro and Nezuko are here. I came to see them." He answered.

Urokodaki looked at him from head to toe. Informed? Could it be that he found out about Nezuko being a demon? Was he here to kill her and take Tanjiro for a trial. Unless he is...

"May I know your name, young man?" Urokodaki asked, hoping his theory is true.

"Kamado Y/N." He answered.

Hearing that, Urokodaki had let him in, before closing the door behind him.

-Mini Time Skip-

Both men sat down on the floor in the living room to talk and drink some tea.

"Tanjiro talks non-stop about you. He seems to look up to you a lot." Urokodaki said, while giving Y/N a cup of tea.

"Speaking of Tanjiro, where is he?" He asked, taking a sip of the tea.

"Running around the forest with full traps I've put. He should be back in an hour or so." Urokodaki answered.

They both continued talking for a few minutes about different things. Until, Urokodaki suddenly changed the topic.

"I'm certain that... Giyuu had also informed you about Nezuko's condition..." Urokodaki said, making Y/N go silent, before slowly nodding.

"How is she...?" He quietly asked.

"Well, she's actually doing very well. Although, she sometimes act like a toddler who sees the world for the first time, but I don't mind at all. She also sleeps a lot like any normal human, but only during the day. I also believe that she sleeps as a replacement for human flesh to replenish her powers and energy. Speaking of sleeping. Good evening, Nezuko." Urokodaki said, looking behind Y/N.

Y/N slowly turned around to see his younger sister standing at the entrance of the living room with a bamboo muzzle in her mouth. He then slowly stood up, not taking a single step towards her.

"Nezuko?" He asked her.

He wasn't sure, if he should come closer to her, because he wasn't sure, if she remembers him or not. After all, he was informed that when humans turn into demons, they lose their memories of their human life.

Suddenly, Nezuko ran towards him and hugged his waist, with tears in her eyes and crying. But, because of the bamboo muzzle in her mouth, it sounded more like whimpering.

"Seems like she recognized you." Urokodaki said, before taking the empty cups and going to the kitchen, leaving the siblings alone.

After a few seconds, Y/N slowly wrapped his arms around Nezuko and hugged her back. There was nothing, but silence in the room.

-Time Skip-

"So if I understood right, you were informed from your crow that all of your family members were massacred?" Urokodaki asked.

Y/N said nothing, but nodded, while Nezuko was lying next to him on the floor. He then reached your hand towards her, which she gladly took and nuzzled against it.

 He then reached your hand towards her, which she gladly took and nuzzled against it