Text generated storiesx

Mainly ships 

Scar stared blankly at the horizon, his mind consumed by thoughts of betrayal and heartache. He couldn't believe Grian had chosen to side with their enemies, leaving him to fight alone. The pain in his heart was overwhelming, a feeling he had never experienced before. His hands balled into fists as he tried to suppress his emotions.Grian's absence felt like a gaping hole in Scar's life, a constant reminder of what he had lost. He wondered if things would ever go back to the way they were, but deep down, he knew the answer. The scars of their broken relationship would never fully heal.
Joel and Jimmy had been friends for years, ever since they met while playing video games online. They bonded over their mutual love for Minecraft and soon became inseparable. One day, Joel surprised Jimmy with a fluffy Minecraft-inspired hoodie that he had sewn himself. Jimmy was overjoyed and couldn't stop thanking his friend for such a thoughtful gift. From then on, whenever they played together, they both wore their matching hoodies and felt an even deeper connection between them. Their Minecraft adventures were now warmer, cozier and more exciting than ever before.

Scott and Jimmy's divorce has plunged them into a deep state of anguish. The separation has left them feeling lost, empty, and uncertain about their future. It's a complicated situation that has led to prolonged periods of sadness and isolation for both of them. They're struggling to navigate the complexities of the legal process, while also dealing with the emotional fallout of the breakup. The divorce has left them with a profound sense of loss, and they're desperately seeking a way to move on and find happiness again.THIS IS GETTING ADDED TO OMG WHY IS THE FIRST ONE DOUBLE LIFE THO