Good night kiss

|| oneshot story ||

___________

Thunderstorms walked into his bedroom, he saw a woman figure sleeping on the bed. He smiled softly, and carefully sitting beside his wife, Solar.

He caressed the soft cheeks of his woman, and pull the hair that covering her face behind Solar's ear. That move making the wife woke up from her sleep.

"Ah.. sorry. Did I wake you up, love?" He said. Thunderstorm is really rare to uses a pet name, it making Solar blush.

"No" Solar muttered, and gives him a soft angelic smile.

He then leaning down towards Solar, gently gives her a good night kiss before bed on her lips. Well, usually they would have a lil chit chat about their day before sleep. But for today, Thunderstorm know that Solar is really tired right now. So he let his wife rest.

Anyway, Solar really loves this kind of affection, especially before bedtime. Prolly because since she always stayed up late night for her TAPOPS's experiment and let Thunderstorm sleep alone—it always make her sad. So she really cherish every moment like this. So did Thunder.

After that, he lying beside her. Making the gap between them become more close and close. Thunderstorm wrapping his arms around her, and Solar just hide her face behind her man's chest. Listening the heartbeat that always calming her. And letting the drowsiness took over both of them.

_____________

Damn. Cant relate.