Deep Talk, But-

WARNING: NSFW🔞🔞🔞

🦅🦅🦅🦅🦅
_______________
"Sorry, no coffee here" Thunder said when he saw Solar with her face buried in her arms at the bar counter. At first he was about to clean up because the bar was already closed. However there seems to be one more customer about to drink.

"Shut up–Give me a drink! I'm not in the mood to argue with you right now." Solar didn't even look up. It looks like her days are really messy.

Realizing the bad atmosphere, Thunder immediately took an empty glass nearby. "Fine. Something suitable for a child like you.."

"Would you like some orange juice?"

"Did you just underestimate me?!" She slightly raised her voice. So do not accept the offer from Thunder.

"What do you want? One that can erase your sadness?" Thunder calmly asked again. Had looked at the gray eye as well as the beautiful face of the woman, up close before he backed away. "...Gin and tonic?"

"Up to you. If necessary, one that can make you drunk all night!" she answered curtly. She just wanted to forget about her troubles just for tonight.

Thunder was silent again when he saw Solar's swollen expression. Her tears almost spill over any minute. Was wondering what made this little barista who is usually so loud, got like that.

Without a word, he began to take the alcohol's bottle. Receive the last customer's order for tonight.

While concocting, occasionally he watched the woman out of the corner of his eye. No changes whatsoever.

"You can talk to this bartender if you want to release all your emotions.." Thunder whispered seriously while holding out a glass of brandy cocktail. Even though he was a bit worried, Thunder still had to carry out customer orders after all.

"Like anyone who wants to listen to it..." she said while sipping the drink until she finally finished.

"Again..!"

"Again..?"

The man in front of him looked doubtful. He rarely saw Solar drunk, or maybe never.

But still. at the end, he gave it anyway.

Back to sip it until empty, without burden. Solar lowered her head, inhaled and exhaled.

"Life is hard... I just want to die" She started rambling.

"That hard?" Thunder wiped his hands with a clean cloth. Then loocked back to the only female customer of the day. "You'll get through it, don't worry..."

Handing her a glass of water that he had prepared earlier. He knew that woman needed refreshment after being pestered by two shots of brandy like this.

Actually, he was surprised when he saw her gulp alcohol just like that.

Solar never drinking. She sticks to her convictions that she will never get drunk. but it seems that the problems Solar is currently facing are making her resolve falter.

"Talk to me. I'll listen to it.." Thunder said seriously. Hope those words enter the ears of the barista lady. "All day if need be..."

Solar just stares deep into his eyes. Even glazed. Between conscious and unconscious. Her lips trembled. Her eyes also felt hot because she wanted to cry.