🧍🏻‍♀️

WARNING!!!!
.
.
SMUT ALERT!!!
.
.
.
This chapter 90% contains a sexual scene
.
.
.
😨😨😨😨
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Still cant belive i wrote this—
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
|| oneshot story ||

___________
Thunder walked to his room. Walking through the window that revealed a dark landscape twinkling with stars, as if he and the other Elementals were out in space—patrolling. TAPOPS provided a spacecraft too large to accommodate all seven people. Complete with all amenities. Well, just say that the spacecraft are they third home (after Earth and TAPOPS main station)

He looked at the window, admired the beautiful when the spaceship passes over a planet. Thunder tapping his bedroom's passcode when reached the door of his room. The ruby eyes widened when saw a beautiful figure lying on his bed.

The woman—Solar, lying on the bed as if it was hers. Thunder stood in front of the bed, crossing his arms and raised his left eyebrow as he can see Solar's appearance. She wore a grey tank top and white comfy shorts, her hair looks like was freshly showered—already dry tho, and her face really pretty with cherry red lips and pink tinted cheeks

And the thing that cought Thunder's eyes the most was Solar's bra straps—showing—between the tank top straps. Its rare to see his lover openly dressed like this.

Its likes, she dressed like that only for him.

Solar slowly open her eyes. The silver one meet the red one. She rised her body with both elbows supporting. Looked at her boyfriend's face, she asked, "ah.. where have you been?" After that, she rolled her body. Stomach facing down the matress, and resting his chin with her palm.

"Fixing my motorbike.." he said briefly. Too focused on Solar's heart shaped ass. But did realized quickly about what he's doing were wrong. Thunder looked away, looked at anywhere except the woman in front of him.

Solar smirked about how Thunder is really easly distracted. She then sitting at the edge of the bed. Still looked at Thunder with playfull eyes. "By the way.. i come here to return your hoodie. And I put it there!" She pointed at the desk chair, where the hoodie was.

"Oh! So you will go outside wearing that?!" He emphasized his words a bit, his possessive boyfriend sense were tinggling.

"Wha—NO! you idiot! I wore your hoodie when I was about to come here. And who said I will go outside?"

"Then?"

"I will sleep in here—with you!"

"With me?" He grinned.

"Of course! After all, its been a while since we dont spending time together.. we're too busy lately" Solar tilted her head.

Thunder fell silent, she's right. Considering that Thunder was too busy with his field missions while Solar was busy taking care of research for the advancement of TAPOPS technology, they rarely saw each other.

He miss her dearly...

Thunder smiled softly, and kneeled—sitting between her thighs. Solar blushed when she felt Thunder caressing her thighs. Quite making ber turn on.

"I miss you.." he circleling his strong arms on her waist, pulled her closer, rested his head on her clothed big boobs. The tender place to immerse his head. Solar chukled, "I mean.. who wouldn't?" She softly patting his head, while Thunder flat starred at her. Dissatisfied over her answer.