Bad Influence

|| oneshot story ||

___________

Solar stared blankly at her boyfriend, observing of what he doing. Thunder sitting at the window frame that was open. A cigarette was already in his mouth. After took something from his pocket, Thunder lit the cigarette with a small match.

Inhaled and exheled a smoke that come from the burned cig. His gaze met with hers. Rised his left eyebrow as he curious on what in her mind.

"...what?"

She walked towards Thunder. "How does it taste?" She asked, looked innocently.

He smiled, "wanna try it?" Thunder take one cigarette from the white pocked. Potitioned the cig on Solar's mouth. "Stay still, okay..?" He mumbled, his cigarette that stick on his mouth make a little hard to speak. Carefully burned the cigarette.

Solar held the cig, closed her eyes and slowly inhaled the smoke. Opened her eyes while the smoke billowed out of her mouth.

"Mmm—it's..bitter" she stick her tongue out. Thunder laughed at her reaction. "Well.. that's because it's your first time to try it"

Solar took another drag on the cigarette, "hah.. you are bad influence" she said in sarcastic tone.

He snickered. "You acting like it's not you who teach me how to drink wine" he then put out her cigarette and placed it on the ashtray.

"Well.. at least it's better than cigarettes" Solar then also stubbed the cigarette in the ashtray. It's feels weird after smoking, she thought.

"Yeah.. sometimes i can still feel the wine everytime we were kiss" he caressed her lips with his thumb.

Their faces slowly became closer and closer, ready to kiss each other again and again. They never get bored with each other's taste.

But, when Thunder's lips is gonna touch the other one. A index finger suddenly appears between his lips and hers. It was Solar's index finger.

Want to protest, but Solar slowly push his body away from her—only few inches—so she can speak to him.

"You need to brush your teeth first before kiss me." Solar sneered. She began to step backwards from her boyfriend.

he felt he had been given false hope. "Why?.. you usually kiss it anyway." He said in sad tone.

Solar chuckled, "I know... but today, I'm not in the mood for that... but—go clean yourself first. If you did, then you can get your dessert on bed tonight" she winked, and go to the bedroom. Closing the door.

Thunder felt confused at first, "what dessert?..."

After thinking for a moment, he understood what Solar meant by dessert. Thunder then smirked.

"alright then! Whatever you want, darling."

He went straight to the bathroom to clean himself after that.